{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrounger's Parts Chaser & Tow Rig...

+9
Cratethis
big dogs 42
junkyardjeff
Striping Stew 54
magicman_1968
Mr. Fabulous
xycho_wraith
junkyard junky
RebStew
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Scrounger's Parts Chaser & Tow Rig... - Page 3 Empty Re: Scrounger's Parts Chaser & Tow Rig...

Post by 6-71Kid March 5th 2011, 3:24 am

What type of rear gears does that have?
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Scrounger's Parts Chaser & Tow Rig... - Page 3 Empty Re: Scrounger's Parts Chaser & Tow Rig...

Post by RebStew March 5th 2011, 6:54 pm

6-71Kid wrote:What type of rear gears does that have?
I don't know. I haven't dug into it enough to find out. It has plenty of low end. That 700R has a lower 1st than the 3 speed auto's do. It helps.
Sounds like the wheel bearing is humming. I'll have to look into that. The water pump went out and started pouring water. Randy Turner put one on at his garage. Thanks again Randy! Now I noticed some tranny fluid on the ground from one of the lines going to the cooler. Shocked
All easy jobs. Bad part is this thing is so big it won't fit in a garage. Work has be done on the street which I hate to do.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster March 5th 2011, 8:43 pm

RebStew wrote:Bad part is this thing is so big it won't fit in a garage. Work has be done on the street which I hate to do.

My garage is currently full, but your more than welcome to use my barn anytime I am home. It isn't heated, but it is dry and has no traffic.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 5th 2011, 8:52 pm

Thank Greg. I can use the one at the property. Just stinks to not be close to my tools I have behind the house. I really need to build a nice garage on the property and stop fooling around with rentals and my small 2 car behind my house.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid March 7th 2011, 4:31 am

Why don't we don't just have a good old garage raisin
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 7th 2011, 3:45 pm

6-71Kid wrote:Why don't we don't just have a good old garage raisin
Very Happy That would be nice. It seems that any time I have a little extra cash flow I need it around the house. We have enough guys in the club to build a nice place. We have guys that do or have done concrete, other that lay brick. I can frame and there are a couple that have done drywall and paint work. It wouldn't take much. I'm not sure if we have any roofers. That's one part I don't like. Time will tell what I'm going to do. I don't know from one minute to the next right now.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3