{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Calendar

3 posters

Go down

Club Calendar Empty Club Calendar

Post by silveradolady November 13th 2008, 2:33 pm

What happened to the club calendar? I was thinking that it was someones birthday today, and I was going to check it out to be sure, but couldn't find it.

silveradolady
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Club Calendar Empty Re: Club Calendar

Post by RebStew November 13th 2008, 3:52 pm

silveradolady wrote:What happened to the club calendar? I was thinking that it was someones birthday today, and I was going to check it out to be sure, but couldn't find it.
We couldn't get it to work right so I took it off. I put it up to be able to post shows and stuff but never could get the bugs worked out of it. A few of the forum members kept saying the gallery and the calendar wasn't working and whats the deal??? So I shut them both down. If you go to the bottom it tells you when someones birthday is getting close. You can click on their name and it will pop open their profile and their birthday is on there.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 November 13th 2008, 6:33 pm

Man, 😢 I finally got the use of a scanner at home and was getting ready to fill that gallery up. :pirat: A couple of nights ago I was scanning pictures from the '71 Indy Nat'ls and Summernat'ls. Been having fun looking at the race pics from back then. They don't seem old to me but for sum here they were taken long before they were born. I imagine some never saw Modified Eliminator cars run with the little motors just screaming at high "C". cheers I found a few pictures from the 60's that were taken at the old track up at Sidney, OH. I vote for the gallery!! I don't need a calendar, I can look at my watch to see the day and the date. study
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down