{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holley Carb question

Go down

Holley Carb question Empty Holley Carb question

Post by tiresmoke55 August 13th 2008, 10:17 am

Hey everone,,, i took my 850 dp holley off my car a few weeks ago because it was acting up. so i put joe's 750 vac sec on there for the past few weeks and it been doing good and even saved on gas a little bit,,, Long story short i took the 850 apart last night and it had a blowed power valve,, also it was running 80 jets and 6.5 power valves in the front and the back... so i put a new valve in it also a block off plate in the rear, then stuck 76 jets in the front and 86 in the rear....
Question's is just wondering if anybody has ran this combo on there ride before?
Im going to stick it back on the car tomorrow to see how it acts... I really just was wondering what everone else was running in the car and how they acted...
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down