{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here!

+3
RebStew
1/2done
falconwagon62
7 posters

Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here!

Post by falconwagon62 August 3rd 2008, 3:54 am

NO FALCON WAY!!!Very Happy What happened in here:shock:

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 100_5835

I have 3 Projects going on, the 1946 Plymouth, 1977 Pinto Cruise Wagon and my 1964 Falcon Sprint Conv. The Pinto and the Falcon need the Most work, but I am planning on driving the Falcon to the Pumpkin Run in October! Check out the whole album! I am cleaning out the shop to add a 2nd lift, Installed the windsheild in the pinto today, got the plymouth out and moving going to sand and paint it in the coming week..Got to sand and epoxy prime the Pinto as well and get it to somebody to paint...ANYBODY good at laying down the paint? and I have to re-assemble my 289 in the Sprint, the guy told me it was rebuilt, but had no proof, so I took it apart, well, it was all new!! POOP....and I haven't started the 1957 4 door hardtop yet!!! So if you are board, live near Trenton, Ohio and are looking to work like a dog for beer....call me.....Surprised

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 100_5840

the whole album

https://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/falconwagon62/shop%20pix/
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty Re: Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here!

Post by 1/2done August 3rd 2008, 5:52 am

I like the California Speedster.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty Re: Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here!

Post by RebStew August 3rd 2008, 7:40 am

I don't think you had most of that stuff last time I was up there. That or ya had it hid.. We have a few on here that are nuts over the little tear drop trailers like you had behind the garage too.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty OK been cleaning!

Post by falconwagon62 August 8th 2008, 1:51 am

Ok guys, got it 1/2 way cleaned up, added another lift (STOLE IT) and now I have all 5 of my rods in one side of my shop, now to clean out the paint booth and get my girl freinds 3 hot hots all in her side.....and she is looking at a 58-59 Apache Pick up! DAM I love that girl...all but that Chevrolet thing.....but I like them all.....John

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Shopscene

Last edited by falconwagon62 on August 8th 2008, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid August 8th 2008, 3:35 am

Thats a nice collection of cars. And what type is your paint booth.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty NOT a brand name

Post by falconwagon62 August 8th 2008, 5:49 am

Home made by the prior owner of this house I bought last year, I have a 6 car unattached, 2 car attached....plus all the room an empty nester (almost...1 left) could want on 6 ac. of ground....Thanks...I haven't showed ya'll the Dam Chevrolets yet......

JH

6-71Kid wrote:Thats a nice collection of cars. And what type is your paint booth.
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Empty Hands Needed This Sat. April 11, 2009 at Besslers

Post by falconwagon62 April 6th 2009, 5:52 pm

I need help pulling a Volare' front clip out at Besslers...Steve? Big Dog? Anybody....need it for Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up.....I just can't do any heavy lifting 60 lbs or more...but I am one hell of a good wrench!!!

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 1959truckasis
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith April 6th 2009, 8:38 pm

i could prob help make sure they are open its the day b4 easter

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 6th 2009, 9:25 pm

so far the weather is calling for sunny in the 50's....No wet dog.....Dog...will they drag that wagon to the front so we don't have to carry tools 5 miles in??? John
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 April 6th 2009, 9:31 pm

Last edited by big dogs 42 on January 27th 2010, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 6th 2009, 10:08 pm

xycho_wraith wrote:i could prob help make sure they are open its the day b4 easter

They are OPEN as normal.....Looks like we are on for This weekend!!! YAHOO....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill April 7th 2009, 4:09 am

falconwagon62 wrote:NO FALCON WAY!!!Very Happy What happened in here:shock:

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 100_5835

I have 3 Projects going on, the 1946 Plymouth, 1977 Pinto Cruise Wagon and my 1964 Falcon Sprint Conv. The Pinto and the Falcon need the Most work, but I am planning on driving the Falcon to the Pumpkin Run in October! Check out the whole album! I am cleaning out the shop to add a 2nd lift, Installed the windsheild in the pinto today, got the plymouth out and moving going to sand and paint it in the coming week..Got to sand and epoxy prime the Pinto as well and get it to somebody to paint...ANYBODY good at laying down the paint? and I have to re-assemble my 289 in the Sprint, the guy told me it was rebuilt, but had no proof, so I took it apart, well, it was all new!! POOP....and I haven't started the 1957 4 door hardtop yet!!! So if you are board, live near Trenton, Ohio and are looking to work like a dog for beer....call me.....Surprised

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 100_5840

the whole album

https://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/falconwagon62/shop%20pix/

Wow Vickie has a nice collestion , your gonna have to get a few cars to kep up there John Boy
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 7th 2009, 4:34 am

Dog when you hear from John call me. I'll try to make it. I have stuff going on every day this week seems like. When you guys are there I may get a break in time to come over for a bit.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 7th 2009, 6:07 am

RebStew wrote:Dog when you hear from John call me. I'll try to make it. I have stuff going on every day this week seems like. When you guys are there I may get a break in time to come over for a bit.

with a big strapping boy like you will make quick work out of it!!!

10am Sat. @ Besslers in Hebron, Ky. weather id going to be clear, sunny and 60 degrees....All are welcome....they are open normal hours.....Fun for all!!!

Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! 1959truckasseen
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 10th 2009, 6:29 pm

ok all....

10am Besslers in Hebron, Ky I will have my hand tools, Sawsall, PB Blaster, All help is welcome, Other member bringing his Snap-On cordless Impact to help remove 4 big cradle bolts....My Cell number is 513-312-8799 so call if you need directions, just off I-275 off Rt20.....

Thanks to all in advance...

Falcon John & Nova Vicki
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 11th 2009, 1:32 pm

GOOOOD Morning all.....

Today is the Day, I will be heading to Besslers will be there at 10am, I will be in my 2001 Super Crew with the American flag rear window cover, can't miss it, if you can make it, could use the help. Bring what you might think we'll need, I am bringing hand tools, Jack, Dolly, sawall.....My cell 513-312-8799.....John
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 11th 2009, 9:11 pm

THANKS!!! We had 6 show up at Besslers today, we had the Dayton, Ohio chapter make a showing, great to see everybody. It took a hour and a half to pull it out, Thanks to Bill who brought a Cordless Impact! Man I need one of those!!!!

the crew.....
Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Smfront1

Steve taking a motor mount bolt loose....
Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Smfront2

The Prize!
Last chance garage, OH CRAP what happened in here! Smfront3

Again, thanks I couldn't have done it without you!!!!

....John
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 13th 2009, 4:38 am

Not a problem. But we all did it for Nova Vicki though. LOL Laughing

Last edited by RebStew on April 13th 2009, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith April 13th 2009, 8:29 am

sorry i couldnt make it .........

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down