{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street?

+4
big dogs 42
junkyard junky
6-71Kid
RebStew
8 posters

Go down

should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street? Empty should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street?

Post by RebStew June 14th 2008, 12:51 am

Just wondering what you guys think? Would you call the cops on a junk car sitting on the street without tags on it?
Today someone called the cops to report a car that has been parked on the street for a while. A junk car with the windows busted out, no bumpers, hood or fenders and without a tag on the car. The cop drove down to ??? 317 lindsey street where my 34 Dodge is sitting in front of my house. lol
I do have a 1961 tag on the back but the good tags are in the front floorboard. I drove the car last night and parked it in front of my house. The reply on the scanner from the officer to dispatch was? "It's an old car it is suppose to look that way!"
lol take that you wanna be rat face @#%$*&@
Now I'm leaving it sit outside just to tick them off. Yeah I have an extra garage spot but it's worth leaving it empty to tick who ever off that called.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street? Empty Re: should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street?

Post by RebStew June 14th 2008, 12:54 am

second thought it does look like a junk car from a junkyard.😢
should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street? Picture188
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street? Empty Re: should you call the cops on junk cars sitting on the street?

Post by 6-71Kid June 14th 2008, 1:04 am

Man thats messed up that somebody would call on it. I could see if it always sat there. What would be funny to do is if you new who called on it park it in front of there house.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 14th 2008, 1:19 am

I think I know. We have a new family that moved in a few months ago and are snobs. I figure it's them. It helps to be on good terms with most of the police and know the chief here too. A simple wave passing by a police car goes a long way sometimes. All the ones that I had run ins with have retired so being nice and a wave helps more than the middle finger and a swing. :!: lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky June 14th 2008, 1:46 am

You should go get a white poster board and put on it " More problems you cause me, the loger it sets outside" or something to that tone. lol Very Happy

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 14th 2008, 4:23 am

OK Riggs why did you call on Steve ? Shocked Don't you know your suppose to tarpe that thing at night it'll scare the hell out of people just wakeing up in the morning Laughing .Hell it might even lower property values Razz :pirat:
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 13th 2008, 4:29 pm

someone called the cops on the ole truck last week or so. probably the nice shemale black lady that lives near....... 🐘
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel August 13th 2008, 7:57 pm

It was probably Elmer. he's always walking up and down our street being nosie.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 14th 2008, 3:02 am

now steves got busted headlights Question

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun August 14th 2008, 5:33 am

JRiggs wrote:someone called the cops on the ole truck last week or so. probably the nice shemale black lady that lives near....... 🐘

Don't you mean the shemale black man?
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 14th 2008, 3:44 pm

black lady on the block built like a man... i wonder if her names PAT
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down