{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting on the bench this year..

Go down

Sitting on the bench this year.. Empty Sitting on the bench this year..

Post by LRS30 January 16th 2009, 4:07 pm

Hey All,
I just wanted to let those who don't know already, I am not going to re-new my membership to the club this year. It's nothing personal to anybody I have or have'nt met, its that I just do not have enough time in the day to commit to any club functions and I don't think it is fair for me to say i am a member and not be able to lift a finger to help out the club. Although I will be more than willing to help out anybody on there cars and hope to make a few work sessions on the Falcon if I can find sometime. I knew in the back of my mind when I joined last year that this would happen and I told Steve I would try it and see if I could juggle everything I have going on, but I feel that I have not held up my end of the bargain as a member.. I think this club will continue to grow with the leaders it has, and hope that the new members will understand that it takes a whole group to run a club of this size and not a select few people to do it, which seems to have happened in the past. ( and I am guilty of that myself). So as a now outsider looking in, I hope that the new prospects and new members are able to step up and lend a hand when needed, and not leave the burden of running the club to 3 or 4 hard working people who also have lifes and families on top of everything else that life throw's at them everyday..So all that being said I will continue to check in on a daily basis, and offer my stinky opinion here and there, or lend a hand when I can, offer extra parts to help a fellow gearhead out when I can, or offer whatever tool i have in the garage to get someone back on the streets.. So to the new crop of prospects and members, being active in your club takes more than sitting in front of the computer screen and typing up some b.s. (like I am doing here..lol). Get out there and help out Steve and Amy, Vickers (oh and RIGGS who I am still not sure if he know how much he has helped the club in the past) (RIGGS pm me I am trying to locate a printing company name for you to look for employment) run the club. So I am sure I will see some of you guys around, since gearheads tend to gravitate towards the smell of burning rubber and NITRO, and some of you the hard back dirt (where REAL race cars, its fans and drivers gravitate.. Be safe, honest, and true to yourself and you will always have a happy life... (this opinion is mine soley mine, and not by any means endorsed by any member ex or current of the SCROUNGERS C.C. INC,LLC,trademarked and registered. Thank you that is all, and now back to your curerently scheduled program)..... Ryan ⭐
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down