{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1947 Chevrolet

Go down

1947 Chevrolet Empty 1947 Chevrolet

Post by Roller Coaster February 11th 2016, 8:57 pm

1947 Chevrolet Photo_10
1947 Chevrolet Photo_11
1947 Chevrolet Photo_12
1947 Chevrolet Photo_13
1947 Chevrolet Photo_14
1947 Chevrolet Photo_15
1947 Chevrolet Photo_16
1947 Chevrolet Photo_17

1947 Chevrolet Stylemaster has the original 216 cubic inch in-line 6 cylinder with a single barrel Carter W-1 and 3-speed manual transmission. It is in original, unrestored condition with the exception that it has been converted to a 12 volt system, including alternator. It is stored in a climate controlled garage. Tires and inner tubes are less than four years old. Guide Spot Light, and Guide Fog Lights are original items, not reproductions.

At this time, I am unable to confirmed this information but, the previous owner told me that the vehicle was originally a Chicago Police unit, I am the fourth owner, and it was repainted the original color once in the 1970s by Earl Scheib.

I have owned, driven, and enjoyed, this vehicle since June of 2009. Although the vehicle is in original, unrestored condition, it is extremely reliable. If you don't mind traveling 50 miles per hour, you can drive it home!

I may consider trade for an 20'+ enclosed car trailer, 24'+ gooseneck trailer, 40+ hp tractor (4x4 or 4x2 with loader), or UTV.

$5,000 cash. This vehicle is well worth the asking price, and priced to sell.  I have a Kentucky title that is in my name.  I am not required to sell this vehicle. I do not need any assistance selling the vehicle.  And, I am not hurting for money.  I am hurting for garage space.  I will accept cash or trade in person only, not wire transfers.

Color -- 344 Mayland Black
VIN -- 3EJK29745
Odometer -- 106,941.4 (Unverified)
Restoration -- Not applicable
Transmission -- 3 Speed Manual
Rear End -- 4:11
Interior Type -- Bench
Interior Color -- Tan
Interior Material -- Mohair
Wheels/Tires -- Stock Wheel (Steel w/Stainless Center Caps)/600-16 Coker Classic 3-Inch Whitewall
Options: AM Radio, Spot Light, Fog Lights

VISOR NOT INCLUDED

Last edited by Roller Coaster on March 21st 2016, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

1947 Chevrolet Empty Re: 1947 Chevrolet

Post by Roller Coaster February 22nd 2016, 5:46 pm

BUMP! I found a tractor that I'm interested in buying. $4,800 or best offer.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down