{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising

5 posters

Go down

Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising Empty Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising

Post by Reb Stew July 20th 2015, 11:27 pm

Cin-tucky Chapter..Anyone interested in setting up a get together? Everyone is working strange hours but looks like we could get together for something.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising Empty Re: Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising

Post by 911TAZZ July 21st 2015, 12:41 am

Sounds good to me.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising Empty Re: Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising

Post by SMOKNZ July 21st 2015, 1:10 pm

Same here, let me know when and where.

Bring the '64 "Mae Bel"Tazz and John bring those '62 & 63 1/2 Falcons too! Let's not forget Junkyard Junky on your '87 Monte. RsvBill, not sure about your '52 if it's running yet, but bring it along if it is. I would like to see "Rusty," your cool '51 Dodge Steve and Lee, how's your '88 Vette coming along? Did David get his Grandpa's '52 GMC finished yet? If I missed anyones builds, my apologies, you can blame it on my memory, it's not as good as it used to be. I love to see our Members rides even if you've had them forever or have been working on them. Seeing them in person is always cool.

See you all later.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ July 23rd 2015, 7:05 pm

Any Ideas on a date and time? I'm pretty open until school starts then it gets kind of iffy.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 July 24th 2015, 5:16 am

I am always up for a ride.....

Meet for late dinner/grill out and some cruising 20150708_115552
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 24th 2015, 8:50 am

I think Randy and Heather are working on something.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgeGT July 24th 2015, 4:13 pm

Yeah lets do it! Im off this weekend finally! Just have a baby shower during the day saturday... Not mine Wink
EdgeGT
EdgeGT
Scrounger

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-03-23

https://www.facebook.com/david.hillii.16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down