{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd gen Camaro parts, wooden swing set

2 posters

Go down

2nd gen Camaro parts, wooden swing set Empty 2nd gen Camaro parts, wooden swing set

Post by TAHOE August 9th 2013, 3:16 pm

Gotta start cleaning out the barn from when I had my camaros.

1. Full length dual exhaust, came off 79 camaro. Collectors welded to converters, turbo mufflers, then up over axle and exited behind rear wheel, 2" pipe I believe ( I know little on smal side, but good for stocker or mild motor). Scrap the convertors, put in new piece to manifold/headers and have a decent exhaust.
$70

2. 2nd Gen front coil springs. These were supposed to be 1" lowered, not sure of make. I got htem form a buddy who put on his 72 Z28, drove it around the block, but didn't lower them enough for him so he pulled them. I got them but sold car before installing. Some scratches/chips, but been in garage for years.
$50

3.79-81 gauge clusters, I think I got 2
Make offer
4. 79-81 upper grills. I know I have 2, both maybe Berlinettas, don't remember. I know they are not Z28s though that I can remember.
Make offer

5. I have some other small 78-81 camaro parts, don't remember what all I saved. I do have som AC parts/brackets, inner steel front bumper. I would have to climb in attic to see what's left.

6. Wooden swing set/fort. Kids are getting older so getting rid of this. It's probably 10 yrs old, needs some TLC as in stain/paint, could also use some new swings, they are filthy, look pretty bad overall still sound. Home built with a 4x6 Fort, roof with sandbox underneath, approx 5' tall slide, 2 swings and gymnastic rings. Swing assemble, slide and steps can be removed, but main fort structure is heavy, will take 4-6 strong guys and big trailer or a crane Very Happy 

FREE or donation!

I know...you all will want pics. Rolling Eyes I will be busy most of this weekend, but reply tom thread or shoot me a PM for interests and I will get on it next week in the evenings.
located in FF Twp/Butler county Ohio about 2 miles north of the fairgrounds.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

2nd gen Camaro parts, wooden swing set Empty Re: 2nd gen Camaro parts, wooden swing set

Post by Reb Stew August 9th 2013, 6:37 pm

I'd like to have those front coil springs but money is just a little tight right now.pale
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down