{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few more pics of the gasser on its feet.

+2
falconwagon62
ferrell1cars
6 posters

Go down

A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. Empty A few more pics of the gasser on its feet.

Post by ferrell1cars April 8th 2013, 2:41 am

I finally got it up on its feet without the blocks under it and with some new to it but old wheels and tires.I believe this is the way that I will run it.For power it will most likely be small block Chevy just because I already have it along with a single 4 tunnel ram.It will have a 4 speed saginaw trans with a Ranger rearend already installed.I would rather have a Ford powertrain but with finances the way they are it only makes since for me to do this way.Hope you like it!A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser005-1_zpsf11b7fc5A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser006-1_zpscb53779eA few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser007-1_zps8fa0e362A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser008_zpscdf5f8da
ferrell1cars
ferrell1cars
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. Empty Re: A few more pics of the gasser on its feet.

Post by ferrell1cars April 8th 2013, 2:41 am

A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser009_zpsc3236339A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser010_zps4fd42298A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. 63cometgasser011_zpse3cac4c0
ferrell1cars
ferrell1cars
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

A few more pics of the gasser on its feet. Empty Re: A few more pics of the gasser on its feet.

Post by falconwagon62 April 8th 2013, 2:56 am

Is that a Brand X rear end?
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 April 8th 2013, 3:02 am

Wicked cool Twisted Evil that looks great. Same drive train as mine, except 9'' rear. i even have the single 4 tunnel ram. Very Happy
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 8th 2013, 3:20 am

That put a smile on my face. Very cool!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrell1cars April 8th 2013, 3:33 am

Thanks guys!
ferrell1cars
ferrell1cars
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas April 8th 2013, 3:39 am

Looks great! But PUULEEEEESE don't put a SBC in it. affraid I have a 302 I'll give you. Even if I have to go buy one. Twisted Evil
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook April 8th 2013, 6:28 am

Looks cool! Really digging the baby blue/white. Adn I agree with Ariel D...ya gotta dump a FoMoCo in that sucker. I admit I am a big stickler about keeping drivetrain makes with their respective companies. That's just me. Wink And I do understand budgets...believe me.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down