{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times?

4 posters

Go down

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Empty What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times?

Post by LRS30 February 25th 2008, 2:41 pm

Just curious to see what everybodies taste is?
What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Kopperkart

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Hirohata_mercury

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? P118659_image_large
The 57 Gold vette my dad had in the early 70's was my favorite but we only have it on film no pic's yet! But these are my all time top 3..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Empty Re: What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times?

Post by fuel10922 February 25th 2008, 4:10 pm

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Jmcoup10What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Melsdr10 MY choice is the 32 Ford Coupe from American Graffiti. Ryan you have some good picks. The early Barris stuff rules and Norm's "Lighting Bug" is cool. Have you seen the DVD "The car that ate my brain"? It gives a lot of good history about Norm's t-bucket.
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Empty Re: What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times?

Post by RebStew February 25th 2008, 5:40 pm

Milners coupe and the 55. the 55 is more for how I feel about the movie two lane blacktop though. also project X.
What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Melsdr10
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 25th 2008, 7:26 pm

fuel10922 wrote:What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Jmcoup10What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Melsdr10 MY choice is the 32 Ford Coupe from American Graffiti. Ryan you have some good picks. The early Barris stuff rules and Norm's "Lighting Bug" is cool. Have you seen the DVD "The car that ate my brain"? It gives a lot of good history about Norm's t-bucket.

Never seen the film...Would love to see it..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 February 25th 2008, 7:50 pm

What is your favorite custom/hot rod of all times? Hollyw10 Project X! It must be something about yellow cars? Smile
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 February 26th 2008, 6:38 am

Mine would have to be the Two Lane Blacktop 55...Not that i'm really a big shoebox fan....But a straight axle 55 with a tunnle rammed 454 and a 4-speed....whats not to love... Twisted Evil affraid
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down