{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids?

3 posters

Go down

Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids? Empty Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids?

Post by JESTER64 October 18th 2012, 4:00 am

I hate taking them due to the dreams and junk that come along with it.

But I be danged if I get 2 hour's sleep without them.

How about yall?

JESTER64
GA Chapter President

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids? Empty Re: Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids?

Post by full figured rat October 18th 2012, 4:06 am

Oi take ambien every night along with other meds to keep the ptsd nightmares down. I cant sleep without them or nyquil. Vombat was rough on me mentally.
full figured rat
full figured rat
LA Chapter President

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids? Empty Re: Any of yall take Ambien or other sleep aids?

Post by JESTER64 October 28th 2012, 4:56 am

Im sorry to hear,and Thank You for your Service.

JESTER64
GA Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 28th 2012, 11:35 am

JESTER64 wrote:I hate taking them due to the dreams and junk that come along with it.

But I be danged if I get 2 hour's sleep without them.

How about yall?
I have had to deal with sleeping disorder for over 20 years. Like tonight. I woke up at 4 am and could not sleep so here I Evil or Very Mad am on the computer. It sucks. I tried to take some stuff when Corey was a baby. So that's been about 18 years ago. The side effects were not good. I felt like I was sleeping but could tell you what all was going on. I was too out of it to get up but every little sound would get into my head. I was laying on the couch trying to get some sleep and Corey was crying, Amy was doing dishes and the phone kept ringing. I jumped up and grabbed the phone. My mind wasn't right and it made me so mad I slapped my hand down on the 3/4" thick glass table and shattered it. What was left of the table, I jumped up and tossed it and the phone into the front yard. I stopped taking the sleeping pills after that. I don't recall what they where called. I don't think they make them anymore. Not sleeping is rough. Right about this time of year when the weather changes I get it bad.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 28th 2012, 11:37 am

If Ambien or other sleep aids make you dream I want no part of that. My past is full of demons I don't want to recall.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by JESTER64 October 29th 2012, 2:19 am

Ambien makes me have the wierdest dreams.Depends on what happened that day as to what they are it seems.

JESTER64
GA Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by full figured rat October 29th 2012, 2:54 am

I take 4 pills on top of ambien that makes me not have nightmares or cancel my dreams out right. Theyre called prazosin. They work so far.
full figured rat
full figured rat
LA Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 29th 2012, 3:18 am

full figured rat wrote:I take 4 pills on top of ambien that makes me not have nightmares or cancel my dreams out right. Theyre called prazosin. They work so far.
Hopefully as time goes on you can do away with that stuff. They say time heals all wounds. You know whoever said that must not have had to deal with anything tragic but I hope time will help.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by full figured rat October 29th 2012, 2:28 pm

Lol true. Thanks Bro
full figured rat
full figured rat
LA Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down