{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowling Green KY

4 posters

Go down

Bowling Green KY Empty Bowling Green KY

Post by LRS30 February 18th 2008, 1:48 pm

When is Bowling Green. I got on Beech Bends Web Site but all I got was little red xxxxxx's Curious about dates, camping/hotel's and pricing.....Thank's ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Bowling Green KY Empty Re: Bowling Green KY

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 18th 2008, 2:02 pm

National Hot Rod Reunion 6/12 thru 6/15

1st Goodguys Nostalgia Nat'ls 10/17 thru 10/19

I'm sorta planning on the Oct. deal right now. I would like to go in June but have to find a way to cut expenses. Is your back seat empty?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 February 18th 2008, 5:12 pm

Hey Doug you can get in the jump seat and i'll drop you off on my way to Bama...I'll pick you up on the way back... Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 18th 2008, 5:50 pm

Will my big butt fit in there??
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 February 18th 2008, 10:42 pm

Heck yea...Air ride and heated seat....Plenty of room.... Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 19th 2008, 2:09 am

I'm trying to set my schedule for show's this year.. I will probably hit both at Bowling Green, The Rumble in Indy and several of the Somerset Weekend's, Undun in Lexington, The NAtionals in Louisville and what ever local cruise night I can hit. But yhea if anybody wants to tag along when I go aslong as the famn damily is in't going your more than welcome to ride in a bottoming out, mouse rod........ I can provide some guys with a shelter over they're head's in Somerset when I go.. It may be a tent or sleeping bag in the house but trust me it's still under construction so I'm not sure if the ladies would be into it, no shower's but we can alsways go for a dip in the lake, and maybe a boat ride......
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 19th 2008, 4:31 pm

LRS30............You plan on camping at Beech Bend? You ever been down there? I would like to catch a ride to the June deal down there with somebody. I got some friends that I'd like to see there but I want to probably drive to the Oct deal. To go in June, I have to go on the cheap. A split the gas and take a sleeping bag and a jar of peanut butter.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 February 19th 2008, 6:11 pm

LRS30 wrote:I'm trying to set my schedule for show's this year.. I will probably hit both at Bowling Green, The Rumble in Indy and several of the Somerset Weekend's, Undun in Lexington, The NAtionals in Louisville and what ever local cruise night I can hit. But yhea if anybody wants to tag along when I go aslong as the famn damily is in't going your more than welcome to ride in a bottoming out, mouse rod........ I can provide some guys with a shelter over they're head's in Somerset when I go.. It may be a tent or sleeping bag in the house but trust me it's still under construction so I'm not sure if the ladies would be into it, no shower's but we can alsways go for a dip in the lake, and maybe a boat ride......
I will be making Beatersville in Louisville, Undun, various Somernites and The Nationals. I'm sure there will be alot more as the season kicks off!
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 19th 2008, 10:45 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:LRS30............You plan on camping at Beech Bend? You ever been down there? I would like to catch a ride to the June deal down there with somebody. I got some friends that I'd like to see there but I want to probably drive to the Oct deal. To go in June, I have to go on the cheap. A split the gas and take a sleeping bag and a jar of peanut butter.

Yhea as far as it goes I plan on camping...That way if I have a pepsi or two I don't need to drive, that carbination goes to my head sometimes....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down