{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2)

3 posters

Go down

FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2) Empty FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2)

Post by falconwagon62 May 28th 2012, 4:08 am

1st here, 1st to get them, CLUB MEMBERS 1st.....2 of them...from STP and I can't go, it's a ALL day thing...3pm-???

http://www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com/event_calendar.php?cID=208

Call or text 513-312-8799, will need picked up here in Trenton, Ohio
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2) Empty Re: FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2)

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 29th 2012, 3:06 pm

Hopefully they go used. I would have used them for my daughter and I but not a card carrying member.......my loss I guess.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2) Empty Re: FREE World of Outlaw race tickets, WITH VIP PIT PASSES (2)

Post by falconwagon62 May 29th 2012, 5:01 pm

Doug,

You will always be a member in my book, posted here and face book.....no takers anywhere went unused....they were like 90 bucks..
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 29th 2012, 5:32 pm

That's a real shame. I'd have loved to watch some live racing since the only thing I could afford was TV racing on the biggest racing weekend of the year. Ryan's about the only other one on here that would have used them. He goes to watch them kick up dirt now and again. Oh well.........
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 31st 2012, 4:28 pm

FalconEddie1964 wrote: I would have used them for my daughter and I but not a card carrying member.......my loss I guess.
Sign your name on the dotted line. I don't know what you are waiting for anyway. We won't take your first born. They cost too much to raise anyway! Very Happy
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 31st 2012, 5:55 pm

Yeah, mine pulled a blunder just last weekend that's going to be a difficult financially to get around. Life is GRAND.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down