{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

+10
Brownie
Chris55
junkyard junky
John B
Mr. Fabulous
FalconEddie1964
RebStew
oldman
Arieldouglas
Lady rebel
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

Post by Arieldouglas March 1st 2012, 7:32 pm

It was bad both sides of us but all we got was a flood of rain. The water went over the top of my new dam but it didn't wash out. My drive is about gone though. No
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

Post by Arieldouglas March 1st 2012, 7:52 pm

My brother went home to Jamestown last night. I haven't been able to get him on the phone but that's not really unusual. Especially when he is supposed to be at work in Nashville. You haven't heard about any damage up around the park have you?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 March 1st 2012, 10:09 pm

Glad you all made it okay. Talked to my son in Clarksville, he said they had some high winds, rain, and lightning, but no tornados.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 1st 2012, 10:11 pm

You have a son in Clarksville? What does he do? Military or civilian?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 March 1st 2012, 11:39 pm

101st Airborne Screaming Eagles.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

Glad to hear everyone is safe. This is crazy weather we are having. We did okay up here. Not bad at all but all around us got a little bit of craziness shot at 'em.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 2nd 2012, 2:20 am

Chris55 wrote:101st Airborne Screaming Eagles.

Oh yeah cheers My boy did 2 tours in Iraq. Was part of the troops after the last combat troop units left. Still says he couldn't tell the difference. He figures if you're carrying a rifle full of live ammo where people are willIng to kill you, IT IS A COMBAT ZONE! Evil or Very Mad
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 March 2nd 2012, 2:48 am

Arieldouglas wrote:
Chris55 wrote:101st Airborne Screaming Eagles.

Oh yeah cheers My boy did 2 tours in Iraq. Was part of the troops after the last combat troop units left. Still says he couldn't tell the difference. He figures if you're carrying a rifle full of live ammo where people are willIng to kill you, IT IS A COMBAT ZONE! Evil or Very Mad

Amen to that, I'd say hes got the right of it. Glad he's back home safe, and please tell him thank you for his service. My son has done 1 tour in afghanistan, and gets to go back this Dec. Looks like it's time for a few more gray hairs for dad.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 2nd 2012, 2:57 am

I'll be praying for all of you. I've had my son over there, my wife's Godson/nephew, three of my friend's sons and one's daughter. I am so proud of our kids but what the hell are we doing? I heard on the way home today we've had 72 people intentionally killed by our "friends" in Afghanistan.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman March 2nd 2012, 3:11 pm

Here we go again, it's going to get bad today and tonight it's thundering an lightning now. I'm in the house ,not going out in this stuff. LOL I'll just look around on the pc for awhile and watch the storm an pray that it does not get bad like it did the other night.
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie March 2nd 2012, 9:54 pm

Man..... I'm watching the news....I hope all you guys in the path of this weather stay safe! They are talking about N/E of chattanooga area right now.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 2nd 2012, 10:02 pm

I guess you don't get the picture from the radar. We've been watching that at the office and it doesn't look that bad. My wife called a few minutes ago and suggested I come home early. That Never happens.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie March 2nd 2012, 10:11 pm

Just looking at CNN on cable. But they were talking about a second wave coming in the same path as the first later tonight!
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 2nd 2012, 10:13 pm

I guess we need to put a TV in this office sometime. What a Face
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie March 2nd 2012, 10:16 pm

These guys are not always right. Just wanted to pass it along.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 March 2nd 2012, 10:57 pm

They sent my son home early today from the base in Clarksville because of the weather.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 2nd 2012, 11:25 pm

Amy is at Florence Mall and they made everyone go to the basement and wouldn't let people leave. This is crazy.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 3rd 2012, 1:04 am

One of my daughters lives north of I-40. No tornado but their cars got beat to death with baseball size hail. Three skylights in the house, all broken out. It's not even raining at my house, ten miles away.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky March 3rd 2012, 1:15 am

Hailed in Glasgow but south of the city where the farm is, there was nothing at all. Not even a drop of rain.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 3rd 2012, 1:58 am

it's all going north and south of us. I don't want to wish bad luck on anyone but I'm glad it's staying away from here.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by John B March 3rd 2012, 4:02 am

Sounds like we have multiple fatalities just south of us. West Liberty in Morgan County has had it's Main Street ripped apart.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman March 3rd 2012, 7:32 pm

Well I hope everyone is safe.Sunday there calling for snow go figure Shocked
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 3rd 2012, 7:37 pm

Talked to my brother in Jamestown. They dodged the bullet. A few limbs down is all.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous March 4th 2012, 2:53 am

Glad you guys are OK!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 4th 2012, 1:14 pm

oldman wrote:Well I hope everyone is safe.Sunday there calling for snow go figure Shocked

You guys can keep the snow up on the Plateau, thank you! Razz
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next