{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER

2 posters

Go down

1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER  Empty 1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER

Post by falconwagon62 March 31st 2012, 2:30 am

76 Pinto MPG, 2.3L 4 speed, AC (needs charged) Driver, Lots of the work done, You make it pretty....was going to make another Shop Wagon, but my Studebaker is ready for pick up....Pinto, has to go..... with all my Extra parts., and I mean ALL....$1300.....CLUB memeber priced $900 (I will check) Call or text 513-312-8799

1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER  2012-03-24_13-10-22_937
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER  Empty Re: 1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER

Post by RebStew March 31st 2012, 2:46 am

Good price. I wish I had the extra dough I'd pick it up myself.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER  Empty Re: 1976 Pinto wagon 2.3L 4 Speed DRIVER

Post by falconwagon62 March 31st 2012, 3:20 am

Your to tall!!! LoL
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 31st 2012, 8:30 am

I've had a few of them. I had a 71 with an C3? auto in it. I'd hold it in first gear a little too long and pop it into 2nd and it would bark the tires. All stock. It ran good for a 4 banger. Black with tinted windows, flames and slots. I need to dig out some pics. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 31st 2012, 8:46 am

That little Pinto got messed up. I had an ex that was stepping on my toes from getting a date with this new girl. I told her to leave it go but she couldn't. I drove by and they were talking. When I was younger I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Full of piss and vinegar. Before I knew it I went around the block and hit the go pedal. From a block away at full pedal I slam into the rearend of her. She was driving a 2 1/2 ton early 70's Country Squire Station Wagon. It looked like I broke her neck when I hit her. Whip lash is an understatement. I hit her so hard it shove the wagon around the corner but I never took my foot off the gas pedal the second time I hit her the little Pinto bumper on the front jumped over the ball on her trailer hitch and hooked me. She took off and I was stuck on her hitch. I was standing on the brake with all 4 tires locked up screeching down the street. She drug me 3 block leaving flat spot in my tires. Only reason I got loose was she went flying around a corner and my front bumper broke in two. I jumped out, ripped my t shirt off and tied the front bumper up to keep it from dragging the ground and limped it as fast as I could to a garage I was renting out. I remember looking down the street as I was trying to get the front bumper tied up and it looked like every person that was in their house came out to see what all the fuss was. I totled it and you couldn't tell I even hit the wagon hardly. As far as I know that little Pinto may still be sitting in that garage. I never went back there. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down