{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday

+2
JRiggs
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday Empty HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday

Post by RebStew January 19th 2012, 3:32 am

It's sad to say but Ron Stanton's wife passed away. Many know Ron from the car shows and cruise ins we did. He and his little dog was always a welcome site. A true gearhead! He called Randy tonight and ask if we could try to find him a nice antique hearse for the funeral on Friday. Rental fees are not a problem but of course this hearse has to be able to do what it needs to do. If you know of anyone who has one they would rent out let me know.
Email may be better Scroungers_CC@yahoo.com
HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday 113
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday Empty Re: HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday

Post by JRiggs January 19th 2012, 4:09 am

man that is sad to hear......
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday Empty Re: HELP! Looking for an old hearse by Friday

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 19th 2012, 4:23 am

Reb
Please give him my condolences. I've seen and talked to Ron in Lima, Gas City, Indy, Columbus and all over, That's a shame cause he is truly one of the nice guys. His dog however is questionable. I just got home from the viewing of a good friend from work. That, plus car trouble, It wasn't a happy day. However it puts the problems I've been having in perspective.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff January 19th 2012, 5:01 am

Check with that place in Cincy near the distillery that sells hearses,they might know someone who could rent one if they dont have a nice enough one.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 January 19th 2012, 6:38 am

Tuffs in Goshen has one, they used it for my mama in 97, it's a 48 Caddy they re-did, looks new....

Sorry for the loss...
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truxter Fordly January 19th 2012, 3:59 pm

junkyardjeff wrote:Check with that place in Cincy near the distillery that sells hearses,they might know someone who could rent one if they dont have a nice enough one.

That would be:
CW Coach Sales
7707 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45216
Phone: (513) 821-0000
Ask for Carl.........
Truxter Fordly
Truxter Fordly
OH Chapter President

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down