{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday's

4 posters

Go down

Friday's Empty Friday's

Post by Lady rebel December 12th 2009, 5:28 am

Am I the only person who lives for Friday's. I know I'm just wishing my life away but I don't know how much longer I can keep working 52 hours a week! It feels like I'm working my life away and not getting anywhere.. Sorry I just had to get that out...
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Friday's Empty Re: Friday's

Post by magicman_1968 December 12th 2009, 6:08 am

Me Too!!!!!! Very Happy i need a break.... a 52 hr week sounds good though Wink ...im always around the 70 mark Arrow
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 12th 2009, 7:56 pm

Could be worse guys, its a very slow time of the year for some, be thankful, keep your chin up, your families are greatful, even though they might not tell you that everyday.. Remember that on X-mas morning when your heading to church together, or to a family members house to celebrate, thats when you see that your hard work has paid off for your family..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel December 12th 2009, 11:30 pm

Yeah that's all true. But when it's tax time it seems you work for next to nothing and pay outragous on taxes... I guess that could be because I have my own business. If it's not the state wanting money it's the city.. Joey I don't see how you can keep up with yourself. I know I could never drive the distances you do on a daily basis let alone a whole week.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 12th 2009, 11:46 pm

Uncle sam gets his no matter what. Bad thing is our tax bracket. We make too much to get any good tax breaks and make to little to get the rich mans tax breaks. We are stuck in the middle. Which at tax time is the worse bracket. We pay out the nose. I know some that get back 4 to 6K a year. Wow that could go a long way. We don't have insurance and I can't get anything through the state. Sad thing is we could quit, load up on food stamps and get a check every month and have a medical card. Maybe we should go that route. We would be better off sometimes I think.

Nah too proud.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 December 13th 2009, 12:50 am

LRS30 wrote:Could be worse guys, its a very slow time of the year for some, be thankful, keep your chin up, your families are greatful, even though they might not tell you that everyday.. Remember that on X-mas morning when your heading to church together, or to a family members house to celebrate, thats when you see that your hard work has paid off for your family..
Yes sir! i thank God every day to be workin in a solid position when people around ya are gettin cut. Most people in the factories i pick up and drop off at were cut back to 32 hrs a week for almost a year or got laid off all together. Some of my loads were light but they still had to go, thats what kept me solid. Now things are back on the upswing,overtime for factory workers and people gettin called back to work,loads grossing over 80,000lbs again and dodging the scales Very Happy ....I love Truckin cheers cheers Thats what keeps me doin it....and the $$$$ helps Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum