{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad

+5
RebStew
Arieldouglas
JRiggs
Truxter Fordly
Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Empty Re: Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 6:58 am

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox045

My brother
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox051
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Empty Re: Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 6:59 am

Couple old gas stations
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox050

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox049
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:04 am

I tried two time to get a pic of this corner building. It use to be a service station. When I was a kid I remember seeing the pumps. My dad told me a story one time about him and his cousin getting into it with the owner. Dad cousin slapped the guy across the face and the owner wipped a gun out of his pocket and shoved it up into his gut and told him to just try that again! His cousin looked at dad a bitch slapped the guy again. lol The guy didn't shoot but dad thought his cousin was nuts after that.
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox048
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox047

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:05 am

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox041
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox040

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:10 am

You can't leave Manchester without getting some water. This spring has been running since my dad was a kid. When I was a teenager I'd drive 3 1/2 hours with some friends to come and get a drink and then drive back home. It use to be just running off the hill. About 10 years ago someone set this all up with the fancy rocks.
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox052

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox053

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox055

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox058

Last edited by Admin on October 18th 2011, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 18th 2011, 7:12 am

Admin wrote: When we do we find out that Corey wanted to go with the band to Louisville, Ky so he took Sami and Aryan with him. All 3 of my kids that are suppose to be at home are hanging out a a school in Louisville. Twisted Evil

man id be so pd off it would be unreal... on the positive note they made it home which is a plus... hey just think he could ran off to florida... lol!
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:18 am

[quote="JRiggs"]
Admin wrote: . hey just think he could ran off to florida... lol!
LOL. I can't believe you went there. lol Clearwater Jail will make them wish they wouldn't have done that. It did me. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:20 am

Few more place from London, Ky
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox059

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox062

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox063
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:21 am

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox061

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox064

Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox060
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:25 am

It was really nice to get away. Even with stuff not going right Amy was there and it made everything better. If the last 20 years have been like this I can't wait to see the next 20. I love you babe!
Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 Soapbox115
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 18th 2011, 7:25 am

that c10 is different looks like the same wheels i have :)

looks like u guys had a killer trip though besides the kids taken off across the state :(....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 18th 2011, 7:39 am

Arieldouglas lives close to where we was staying. I was planning on getting a hold of him to check out his project and the local scene on his side of town. With all the stuff going on I didn't have time. Maybe next time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas October 18th 2011, 1:59 pm

Sorry Stew. Would have loved to meet up with you guys but I'm about 130 miles further South. I'm a lot closer to Columbia, TN than Columbia, KY. We have a spare room though and could probably put you up if you make it down this far.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 18th 2011, 2:09 pm

LOL Well I was only off by one state this time. lol Laughing My mind just hasn't been working lately. pale
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel October 18th 2011, 10:34 pm

That was a great get away and I can't to go back! Thanks Steve I love you!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas October 18th 2011, 11:22 pm

OK, are you guys always this gushy?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 19th 2011, 1:43 am

Arieldouglas wrote:OK, are you guys always this gushy?
lol Isn't it sickening after all these years to be madly in love.. Very Happy It may have been the one on one time down in Ky. First time in a long time we could do what we wanted when we wanted without fear of the kids barging in. albino
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 October 19th 2011, 2:41 am

im glad you guys had fun, me and jo got to get away from all the hustle up here as well just wish it would have been on better circumstances, reb its funny we took almost the same pics in manchester but i got a couple diff ones,,Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 IMG_20111017_112100,,Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 IMG_20111016_111458,,Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 IMG_20111016_110751,,Stewart's vacation, the good & the bad - Page 4 IMG_20111016_110812
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas October 19th 2011, 4:50 am

OK I'll ask. Why does that rock need a roof? is it a Narwhale fossil?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas October 19th 2011, 5:11 am

RebStew wrote:
lol Isn't it sickening after all these years to be madly in love.. Very Happy
Really I understand. The last 3 years of my first 13 year marriage were total torture. Evil or Very Mad Never wanted to be married again till I met Vicky. Then we looked around a few months ago and wondered where the last 18 years went and started wondering why we wouldn't have enough time to do all we wanted to do together. Sad There's just not enough time to be with the one you love. That sounds like a song. I should be rich instead of soooo good looking! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 October 19th 2011, 5:38 am

On December 7, 1994, the 50 ton stone stone fell from a sandstone cliff above the Red Bird River, and rolled onto Highway 66 at Lower Red Bird. On December 9, 1994, it was transported to its present location, where it is roofed over and fenced. The alphabets apparently inscribed on the stone include 1st century Greek and Hebrew, as well as Old Libyan, Old Arabic and Iberian-Punic which probably dates from the 9th century BC. Ogam, Germanic Runes, and Tiffinag-Numidian inscriptions have also been identified.

However, it has also been argued that finding eight different languages inscribed in one place is highly unlikely, and that the claims are fanciful interpretations of the evidence. The inscriptions on the rock have been compared to other Cherokee inscriptions in the area, and it has been suggested that those on the rock have been altered in modern times. The interpretation that the petroglyphs represent Old World inscriptions has been linked to 18th century arguments that the Cherokee Nation had no right to live in Kentucky, as an ancient white race settled here before them.,,,
from wikipedia
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas October 19th 2011, 1:30 pm

Well, I asked. Laughing
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 19th 2011, 2:12 pm

Arieldouglas wrote:
RebStew wrote:
lol Isn't it sickening after all these years to be madly in love.. Very Happy
Really I understand. The last 3 years of my first 13 year marriage were total torture. Evil or Very Mad Never wanted to be married again till I met Vicky. Then we looked around a few months ago and wondered where the last 18 years went and started wondering why we wouldn't have enough time to do all we wanted to do together. Sad There's just not enough time to be with the one you love. That sounds like a song. I should be rich instead of soooo good looking! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
See, you do understand. Very Happy

Not to get too biblical on anyone here but if you believe in the after life then she will be there in the Kingdom of God. Life here is short lived but will go on in Heaven.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 19th 2011, 2:23 pm

hotrodaaron77 wrote: arguments that the Cherokee Nation had no right to live in Kentucky, as an ancient white race settled here before them.,,,
from wikipedia
I find wikipedia wrong since I know my blood line. Irish on both sides other than some Cherokee. With my great grand fathers on both sides taking a Cherokee bride right from the Clay County Hills.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 October 20th 2011, 5:34 am

you know i can write something and put it up on wiki i never said it was true ,,,,
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next