{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it's time to join the working class again..

+2
fuel10922
LRS30
6 posters

Go down

I guess it's time to join the working class again.. Empty I guess it's time to join the working class again..

Post by LRS30 January 21st 2008, 10:10 pm

I guess it's time to join the working class again.. Backscrews

I guess it's time to join the working class again.. Backscrews1

The time has come for me to start thinking about getting a real job, I'm felling a little better than I have been thats for sure.But it's hard to find a new career, when all you have ever done is manual labor(no it's not the name of a queer mexican either affraid ). So I guess I need to find a job that I can sit on my fat ass all day...lol Maybe I could get a job at a harware supplier, but I would probably fail the body search at the end of the day if they found these pic's.I guess for now I'm gonna finish up all my projects at the Southgate House and hope I find one before I'm out of work there.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

I guess it's time to join the working class again.. Empty Re: I guess it's time to join the working class again..

Post by fuel10922 January 21st 2008, 10:15 pm

You will find something I'm sure!
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

I guess it's time to join the working class again.. Empty Re: I guess it's time to join the working class again..

Post by LRS30 January 21st 2008, 11:37 pm

Yhea i'm sure but it's nice being Mr. Mom for a while, Honey can I have $4.oo for a six pack.........
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs January 21st 2008, 11:44 pm

something wrong with having a job that requires u 2 sit on your fat ass all day. oh wait thats what i do...... Laughing
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 21st 2008, 11:48 pm

Nope thats what I need.....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 22nd 2008, 1:53 am

I seen those pics before and looking at them again got me thing. what are those little bright lines next to the screws? pieces of the thread off the screws?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 2:19 am

[quote="RebStew"]I seen those pics before and looking at them again got me thing. what are those little bright lines next to the screws? pieces of the thread off the screws?[/quote
Those are pieces of metal (Titanium)from the cage the put around the disc area, they dug and scraped out the disc's, put cages around that area and packed it with bone and a chemical to promote bone growth...From what I understand...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 22nd 2008, 2:11 pm

I suppose one should be greatful that you do feel better but sometimes it's hard to when the reward is going to work. Maybe you could build that Model A you were talking about and deliver pizza! I got a light for on the top! (LOL)
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 3:27 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:I suppose one should be greatful that you do feel better but sometimes it's hard to when the reward is going to work. Maybe you could build that Model A you were talking about and deliver pizza! I got a light for on the top! (LOL)
That sounds like a plan...Maybe I borrow your light and just use the cebby Shocked
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 22nd 2008, 5:21 pm

LRS30 wrote:
Mr. Fabulous wrote:I suppose one should be greatful that you do feel better but sometimes it's hard to when the reward is going to work. Maybe you could build that Model A you were talking about and deliver pizza! I got a light for on the top! (LOL)
That sounds like a plan...Maybe I borrow your light and just use the cebby Shocked
You'd probably get them there quicker in a Model A (with the Ford mill) LOL
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 5:38 pm

What a Ford motor in a Ford thats just crazy talk.....Who has ever heard of such a thing.... confused
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 22nd 2008, 5:43 pm

LRS30 wrote:What a Ford motor in a Ford thats just crazy talk.....Who has ever heard of such a thing.... confused

Yeah, At the Goodguy events they even give awards for the best Ford in a Ford. Of course that stuff's way beyond me! They don't give an award for a Ford in your heep! LOL
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 5:46 pm

No I hear they call the men in white coat's for you if you put a Ford motor in a Chevy.... There is a web site for such a thing I think it's www.darwinawards.com
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 22nd 2008, 5:48 pm

LRS30 wrote:No I hear they call the men in white coat's for you if you put a Ford motor in a Chevy.... There is a web site for such a thing I think it's [url=http://www.darwinawards.com
www.darwinawards.com[/quote[/url]]

LMAO
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 6:00 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
LRS30 wrote:No I hear they call the men in white coat's for you if you put a Ford motor in a Chevy.... There is a web site for such a thing I think it's [url=http://www.darwinawards.com
www.darwinawards.com[/quote[/url]]

LMAO

Yhea, That site crack's me up.....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod January 22nd 2008, 6:01 pm

LRS30 wrote:What a Ford motor in a Ford thats just crazy talk.....Who has ever heard of such a thing.... confused
i agree thats crazy as a guy in dayton that drive around with fire out his BIG ASS TAIL pipes ...... lol we need to put a chebby in that merc ... lol!
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 22nd 2008, 6:10 pm

What fire out the tail pipe's, That thing must have a jet engine in it....My HArley would do that, but that's what you get when you run a 2 into 1 header with no muffler....
I guess it's time to join the working class again.. IMG_3045
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down