{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1963 T-bird project trade for residential electrical work

Go down

1963 T-bird project trade for residential electrical work Empty 1963 T-bird project trade for residential electrical work

Post by marakka June 20th 2011, 4:10 am

I posted up about this car that it was coming up for auction. I managed to snag the running one. Its a project. It starts and moves, but brakes need attention as they do not work. Car is a landau with 390ci. Does have rusted quarters but the underbody is fairly solid. It is roughly 95%+ complete with trims and what not. Interior is in decent shape. Drivers seat has some issues as well as the headliner. I can work these repairs into part of the trade if need be as I've been learning interior work lately.

What I'm looking for is to have my home rewired. It is currently aluminum and I need it switched to copper. I will furnish the wire and hardware. The majority of the first floor is currently gutted. I want to upgrade panel boxes from a 150a to a 200a and add a sub panel in the garage at 100a. 1800 sq/ft house, 3 bed 2.5 bath and 2 stories.

If interested please contact me at 513 614 8119. If you know anyone that could possibly be interested, please let them know. This electrical problem is on the lower end of the list of problems and I could really use the help here. If you are able to do excavating work, I'd be interested in trading for that as well. Basically any kind of home rennovations....

marakka
Car washer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down