{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY

4 posters

Go down

Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY Empty Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY

Post by Roller Coaster June 8th 2011, 8:05 pm

I noticed this on another forum and figured I would post it here.
JohnB wrote:Still trying to hammer out all the details but want to go ahead and announce the the five W's

Who - The Carter County Cruisers C.C.
What - A show, it's open to anything but more geared to customized rides
When - August 13, 2011 - 10AM till 4PM
Where - The Haldeman/Hayes Crossing Community Center, 4399 Open Fork Rd. Morehead, KY 40351
Why - To help the Community Center raise money to continue their restoration of the old building they use.

Here's a few things I know -
    The entry fee will not be over $10.00

We are planning some games to give clubs a chance to represent (think club olympics)

The location is out in the country

Not that it matters but - The awards will go from basic trophies to custom hand made pieces

Here's a shot of the old gym that houses the Community Center.
Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY IMG_0047
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY Empty Re: Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY

Post by John B June 8th 2011, 8:36 pm

Yeah, thought I'd test the waters over there. This weekend we're going to hash out the details and start promoting big time.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY Empty Re: Aug 13, 2011 - Haldeman Community Center , Morehead,KY

Post by Lady rebel June 8th 2011, 9:12 pm

OH Yeah I get another chance to go this year!! Sorry I missed the first one.. Hash out the detail... Hurry... Are you done yet??
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by John B June 8th 2011, 11:23 pm

This is happening don't doubt that. We just have to decide about awards and games and such.

Been thinking that we need to do a Car Club Olympics type thing. Let the car clubs compete against each other for the Gold,Silver and Bronze. Then at the end of the day which ever club has the most medals wins the big trophy. What do you all think of that?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 9th 2011, 8:57 am

Just as long as you remember we need to compete in the Special Olympics silent
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down