{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is

3 posters

Go down

new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is Empty new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 1:10 am

driving down the road today and seen this, my wife hates it when i find something and bring it home i know it is a hood ornament is it off something old or something that auto zone sells for kicks its all pitted and def looks old,new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is New new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is New1
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is Empty Re: new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is

Post by Blue Eyed Devil May 23rd 2011, 2:39 am

Autozone sells them now as shifter knobs. It's probably one of the hood ornaments that JC Whitney used to sell & still may. Not that old...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is Empty Re: new topic of the day lets see who can tell me what this is

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 3:11 am

lol thats what i was thinking never seen one on a car but you would have to cut the hood to mount it so i didnt know
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 23rd 2011, 6:27 am

I'll give you a dollar if you put it on your Trans Am :-)
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 6:46 am

what and make it a viper killer. Twisted Evil
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 23rd 2011, 7:01 am

Did you look to see if your Trans Am needed that little square bracket to hold your jack in? If yours is still there I could use the one I gave you with that stuff. Aryan's 'Bird is missing it. No big deal either way. I may have one in a box some place. I just need to start digging out some boxes.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 7:39 am

i have not looked yet there is a wasp nest somewhere in it i started and moved it the other day and about a million attacked me, i need a bio hazard suit or start praying whenever i go around it i will try to look tom what else does he need is he putting spoilers on it
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 7:45 am

i just went out and looked good news the nest is not in the trunk lol i see the wing nut but no bracket
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 23rd 2011, 1:25 pm

Okay. I may have one here. I'll have to dig. He wants to put the spoiler on the back and the flares. I have one of the rear flares so far and one of the front ones. Not sure if I have the matches. I have a center section that goes under the nose. I have no rear spoiler. I have a couple end caps for 70 through 78 but none for a 79 and up. If I can find a center section that goes on the trunk I'll use the earlier end caps untill I can find the right ones.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 May 23rd 2011, 5:19 pm

ok i know it really does not matter but remember all my flares are off a 79 they are diff from a 77 wider i think the way i want to paint it i dont think i am putting the flares on wana trade? at least they will look right on his
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 23rd 2011, 8:04 pm

I may have some flares for your body style. Not sure if I have all of them. I'd have to look. I know I have the back ones.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down