{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets discuss the Economy

4 posters

Go down

Lets discuss the Economy Empty Lets discuss the Economy

Post by RsvBill March 11th 2009, 11:30 pm

Obama is the green grass on the other side of the tracks. Wait I didnt know those kids had grass??? Was mom and adad wrong all those years?

So as I and everyone else knows the economy sucks right now and things dont seem to be gettign any better. I was laid off in December from CSX again no biggy but no telling how long that will last , this past Thursday Mazak the Jap owned company cut my wifes job off after 5 years in Finance and making the company an estimated 6 million in December 08 alone..... I would like to mention she was not paid on commision or I would not be bitching......... This is the Irony We nuke Japan during WWII now they are pretty much Nuking us.... Sarah and I have been discussing the options out there and I hate to say it but the Military is looking better and better everyday so over the next few weeeks I will be going for some exams and test to determine if I am capable of doing all the stupid shit I did for six years. You cant imagine how bad it is to realize just how fat and out of shape you are until you try and take a PT test and see where you stand and even carring an extra 50 LBS yep 50 from 2001 and the old me I still am able to run do puch ups and sit ups. the sad truth is that the military is the only company I see getting a paycheck from wiht out worrieing if it will bounce.

ok I feel better someone elses turn at this point.

Grumpy fat boy
Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Lets discuss the Economy Empty Re: Lets discuss the Economy

Post by RebStew March 11th 2009, 11:33 pm

I am lost for words. It's a shame but you are right 100%.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 11th 2009, 11:40 pm

The only person who knows if it is right for you is you! Yhea the market sucks, but so does getting shot at.. keep us posted.. good luck...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill March 12th 2009, 12:00 am

lol dont misunder stand my message, I know the Military is right for me. Been there wish I had never left but that was not my descision I have been pondering the thought for some time I am not worried about getting shot at unfortunatly most all the deaths that have come from the war are not those Infantry and combat soldiers unfortunatly they are those driging vehciles and standing guard at post , cooks,truckers, medics . I hate to say but they are not Trained only in combat and defending them selves they have other jobs that require a different mind set. As I made it clear to my litle brother when he enlisted I woudl advise him to find his way to a Unit such as 101st 82nd 10 mountain 4th infantry , their job is 100% Combative natures. this is not a bad thing if nothing else maybe it will save one of these kids looking for a free ride to college regrettign the day the met the recruiter.

here is a link to my past http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr/ArmyPics?authkey=Gv1sRgCKSQro-Qs5iB_gE#

bad things happen everyday to good people
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr March 12th 2009, 12:10 am

Nice pics.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill March 28th 2009, 2:43 am

Physical is complete no descision made as of yet...... have many choices but the wife is getting hung up on leaving her family , I understand where she is coming from , I dont want to have her move and then me be deplyoed and her all alone miles from home . so more bs to come....
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down