{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video

+2
camaro2
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video Empty Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video

Post by RebStew April 23rd 2011, 4:25 pm

Falcon Eddie's Merc from the Rebel Run.

RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video Empty Re: Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video

Post by camaro2 April 24th 2011, 7:19 pm

Great looking mercs. Love them all. Thanks for sharing.

camaro2
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video Empty Re: Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video

Post by 6-71Kid April 25th 2011, 4:10 am

Thats pretty cool
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 29th 2013, 4:48 pm

Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video 24e
Doug Ice's Merc made it in the Rebel Run video Picture303

Doug the rumor mill is running wild. We want to see some pics of the Merc with it's new custom 1/4's!

Where the pics!
confused
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

Just saw this.....and yeah, I'll just bet the rumor mill is spinning. There's only a very small handful of people on here that have ever seen that old pig and a very few that are into the 50's cars. Junkyard Jeff helped get it over to Reynoldsburg to change the storage location. That's about it. I know that it'll take a considerable sum of cash once everything gets rolling. Every window but the back glass is cracked and today I talked to a glass supplier that has the windshield and all six pieces of side glass reasonably available. I'm going to try to get what I can afford and go from there. It's wide whites after paint, some chrome work and windows, and then hopefully some sort of interior. I've never had one of those in a car. The designer (my daughter) keeps changing the color preference. It was orange with green flames, then that new Gota Have It Green mustang color and the latest is purple. I don't really care, I'd just like to have a car to wax. I haven't had one of those in over twenty years.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook May 15th 2013, 2:47 am

That's pretty cool!

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid May 15th 2013, 3:44 am

As long as you don't get rid of the flame throwers
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 15th 2013, 9:15 pm

Hey, that whole car was put together to burn. The first palce it went after the maiden trip around the block @ Junkyard Jeff's place was to the exhaust shop for the flamethrowers. I started playing like that with some fellows over twenty years ago. There was a handful of us that ran all over lighting fire and having a big time. Most of those guys have pasted on and it seems that everybody is way to serious about this crap now. It doesn't seem to be near the fun we had in the past. Of course it's a little more expense now to burn gas like that. You can burn up to two gallons a minute. That's wasting $40 in ten minutes. I think about the last time I was out and did some shooting was when Rebstew and I got pitched at the Pumpkin Run. That was quite a while ago. I would like to get it back and going again to run over to the Ducktail and Iron Invasion this fall. There'll be some gas wasted at those venues!
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down