{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1986 EL Camino

2 posters

Go down

1986 EL Camino Empty 1986 EL Camino

Post by 6-71Kid March 26th 2011, 3:25 pm

I bought me a new car to use as a dailly driver so I now need to to get rid of some of my projects.

I'm selling my 1986 Chevy El Camino. This is definitly a project car and will need some work to get it running. The motor that is in it now does not run and is frozen from sitting outside and getting water in it. I'd like to get a $1000 for it but I'll listen to any offer. If this doesn't sell in a week or two I will start parting it out.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

1986 EL Camino Empty Re: 1986 EL Camino

Post by JRiggs March 26th 2011, 4:24 pm

good luck selling it cole I've had the cutlass on cl for 2 months now no luck at all. Had a couple trade offers but I don't want a neon or motorcycle or even another v8 gas hog.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down