{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New daily driver

Go down

New daily driver Empty New daily driver

Post by junkyardjeff February 1st 2011, 2:30 am

Since my crown vic got hit I have been driving a big block truck for the past month and has drained my wallet dry so I had to get something else,still collecting parts to put the crown vic back togather and the gas tank in the truck started leaking so I picked up a 95 f150 with a 6 and 5 speed to putt around in for awhile. The 95 is going to be a suspension donor for a 2wd bronco that I plan on building after I get the 66 painted,I am going to try harder in selling the wagon this spring so I can get me a rust free bronco from out west to build it so it will become my good car. I found someone wanting a pre EFI Ford truck with a 460 for the drivetrain on craigslist so a deal was made and will pick up the new truck later this week,hate to get rid of the 77 as I was wanting to put the drivetrain in another vehicle but I got too much going on and I got what I paid for it and used it for over 2 years plus get to keep some parts off of it.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down