{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody want to go on a real long haul

2 posters

Go down

Anybody want to go on a real long haul Empty Anybody want to go on a real long haul

Post by junkyardjeff January 25th 2011, 4:00 am

Probably going back to Daytona Beach for the Turkey run next november if the gas in not too expensive,it was too late last year to post anything as it was a almost last minute decision. I will have a more appropriate cam in the 55 along with quieter gears and might have the trans gone through so it will be better then last time,have plenty of time before november rolls around and something to think about as its a good time and would like to go down with a few others.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to go on a real long haul Empty Re: Anybody want to go on a real long haul

Post by RebStew January 25th 2011, 5:19 am

Depending on my money I will be doing a lot of out of town runs this year. I have to pick a choose what I do because of cash flow. Bad thing about the Turkey run is it's late in the year. Most everyone is burned out by then. We will see though. Never know.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to go on a real long haul Empty Re: Anybody want to go on a real long haul

Post by junkyardjeff January 25th 2011, 3:19 pm

Thats why I dont do too many out of town runs,just remeber its cold up here and warm down there and to me its one last bast in the warm weather before I have to deal with the cold.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down