{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50's GE electric stove NICE!

Go down

50's GE electric stove NICE! Empty 50's GE electric stove NICE!

Post by Blue Eyed Devil November 18th 2010, 6:56 am

OK I know it's not automotive, but I know there are a lot of people on here who dig old stuff. These old stoves are awesome and work better than anything available today IMO. I have a Frigidaire stove of the same era that I use everyday in my kitchen and my wife loves it. This came from a relative's estate and unfortunately I have no room for it so I need to pass it on before winter. Here's the skinny -

This is a very nice early 50's General Electric stove. It was recently removed from an estate where it had been since new and in use. Works good! Very cool speedometer-style clock and push-button controls for the burners. It is in excellent condition inside and out. Porcelain coating is in great condition inside the drawers as well. Ready to be put back into service in your retro-styled kitchen! Asking $125, which is WAY less than the overinflated prices on vintage appliance websites. I just want it to have a good home!

50's GE electric stove NICE! 3m33ob3la5V65U05X5abgee1a5914b9871dd6

50's GE electric stove NICE! 3k43pd3l75T25U05P0abg88dc9aab755018a3
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down