{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy Road Rocket Rumble

+8
Laura Faulkner
RebStew
Cassanova
40standard
fuel10922
tiresmoke55
Mr. Fabulous
LRS30
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Indy Road Rocket Rumble Empty Indy Road Rocket Rumble

Post by LRS30 December 11th 2007, 6:06 pm

http://www.indyroadrockets.com/rumble.html

Indy Road Rocket Rumble Picture2022791
My wife and I have been going for the past 3 years and always have a great time. I'm going to get a room again this year, once night falls its a hell of a party..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Indy Road Rocket Rumble Empty Re: Indy Road Rocket Rumble

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 11th 2007, 7:30 pm

I've been over there for the past two years, but only for Saturday. Are you sure you've been there? I don't remember seeing you there. (Of course I wouldn't recognize you since I've never met ya!) LOL

It sure is a good time.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 11th 2007, 7:51 pm

Yep I was there....if you go to there web site you can see my car in the pic's section for 06 and 07, yhea I was there..
Indy Road Rocket Rumble Zoomer1

Indy Road Rocket Rumble Zoomer
Here ya go proof....lol
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by tiresmoke55 December 12th 2007, 11:19 am

I have never heard of that run,,, where in indy is it? and what all goes on down there? ever time i go to indy its just for the goodguys show or super chevy at Irp raceway park...... i wouldnt mind taken a trip up there myself if its a good time. sounds like it would be a good time so far..... Cool
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 12th 2007, 2:58 pm

LRS30 wrote:
Here ya go proof....lol
Cool!! Looks like a tinted Pepsi bottle in your hand. Last year we were some of the last to leave.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 12th 2007, 3:59 pm

Well as far as where its at its on the same road leading to IRP at the Waterfront Clarion Hotel, check out the web site,as far as activities go there's pretty much to do and the show gets bigger every year. And as for the dark colored pepsi bottle I ran out of the clear ones early on in the day it was blazing hot that year. Last year I think we rolled out about 10 a.m. Sunday morning, we had a room last year at the show, thats how I roll when I have to many dark colored pepsi's, or should I say thats how I don't roll......
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 December 13th 2007, 9:51 pm

I have heard of this event, but have never been able to make it. I will try and check it out this year.
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 13th 2007, 9:55 pm

I'm going to reserve a room again this year as well that way if I drink to many pepsi's drunken I can stay right where I'm at, plus my Shade Tree racing and beer drinking team buddies will be there again this year, so I have to stay for that!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by 40standard December 16th 2007, 1:54 am

all most in my backyard. we'll have to hook up next year

40standard
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassanova January 18th 2008, 7:43 pm

LRS30 i thought i had seen that car before i was up there with tom holder and maddog of the shadetree choppers.

cassanova
Cassanova
Cassanova
Car washer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 18th 2008, 8:11 pm

Well then I'm sure we met, I was there hanging all night with the boy's from Shade Tree under the canopy drinking "pepsi's" all night and dodging rain drops, If you ever get a chance you need to go to the Shade Tree World party in Rockingham if you have'nt yet, It's not one to miss......I've known Dog for year's..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassanova January 18th 2008, 8:39 pm

LRS30 wrote:Well then I'm sure we met, I was there hanging all night with the boy's from Shade Tree under the canopy drinking "pepsi's" all night and dodging rain drops, If you ever get a chance you need to go to the Shade Tree World party in Rockingham if you have'nt yet, It's not one to miss......I've known Dog for year's..
thats the rock. goto, I was tree'd there this year. the world party is in ky. dogs going up with me tommrow to the swap meet then we're going over to hang out with the beatersville boys.
Cassanova
Cassanova
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 18th 2008, 10:06 pm

Congrat's on getting tree'd you did'nt get your teeth knocked out with the 40lb Beer Mug did you???? Yhea your right my bad, about the mix up on the parties....Tell Dog I said hey....Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassanova January 18th 2008, 10:24 pm

tooth loss is always a chance when drinking from the chaice. I will tell dog hi tonight. he's coming south tonight to work on the 440 for the belvader.
Cassanova
Cassanova
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 April 3rd 2008, 9:28 pm

Just checked out the band line up as of today. If you dig rockabilly.... on the June 20th at 9:00 p.m. James Intveld will be on stage. I saw him at Viva Las Vegas last year. He rocks! If you remember the movie "Cry Baby" he did all the music for the movie. He is also Axle's (Shifters CC) cousin. And is a founding member of the "Sinners" MC club. Looks like I need to ad another date to my show schedule.
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 3rd 2008, 9:49 pm

If anybody wants to head up on Friday let me know, they are requiring a 2 day min stay at the Waterfront this year so me and my brother were thinking of making it a guys night on Friday then our honey's will be coming up Sat morn.. But if anybody wants to head up Friday let me know....They still have room's avail.. but no sure how much longer..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 3rd 2008, 10:19 pm

I'll be there but I'm not leaving here till Saturday. For anyone that has not been to the Rumble it is worth the trip. Anyone going on Saturday?? we can follow each other up if you want.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 April 9th 2008, 5:26 pm

Just called to make my reservation. Hotel is sold out! I'm on the waiting list. Hopefully someone will cancel. My wife and I are planning on going for the weekend.
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 10th 2008, 2:28 am

fuel10922 wrote:Just called to make my reservation. Hotel is sold out! I'm on the waiting list. Hopefully someone will cancel. My wife and I are planning on going for the weekend.

There are 5 Hotel's with in 30 seconds of driving..Red Roof Inn, and either a Motel 6 or 8, hell who knows it may be a Motel 7 5/16th We stayed there not bad and cheaper than the Clarion.. I guess thats where I will be staying.. Stan do you want me to get the Number for you????Give me a call, I'm gonna get a room for Sat. I don't like driving after I've been drinking pepsi's all day....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 April 10th 2008, 9:43 am

Yea, Let me know where you are going to stay. I think we are going to stay Friday and Saturday. When is the best time during the day to catch you?
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 10th 2008, 1:56 pm

fuel10922 wrote:Yea, Let me know where you are going to stay. I think we are going to stay Friday and Saturday. When is the best time during the day to catch you?
Not sure.. I'm working in a local rock venue's basement this week, this thing was built in 1814 so recption is not the best.. I will find out and post the number....Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 11th 2008, 1:41 pm

fuel10922 wrote:Yea, Let me know where you are going to stay. I think we are going to stay Friday and Saturday. When is the best time during the day to catch you?

317-246-1505

55 S. High School Road

Indianapolis, IN 46241
This is the place we stayed the 1st year.. Just down the road.. You can call me anytime today number in the mebers section if you have any question's...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 11th 2008, 1:48 pm

LRS30 wrote:

317-246-1505

55 S. High School Road

Indianapolis, IN 46241
This is the place we stayed the 1st year.. Just down the road.. You can call me anytime today number in the mebers section if you have any question's...

They still have room's i just booked mine tell them your with the RUMBLE and if you have a AAA card use it it will save you a few buck's.. Room's are still kinda high but it beats a DUI.. I mean driving home after a long day of walking around..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous May 22nd 2008, 7:26 pm

I'm pretty sure that Junkyard Jeff and I are going over for this for the day on Saturday, leaving early in the morning and returning the same day. We were both talking about going in our wagons so we could haul people wanting to go if need be. If you guys down south would want to come up for any early breakfast and then we all head out in the wagons, between Jeff and I we have room for a total of 18 people including lawn chairs coolers and canopies. You guys get together and car pool up here and we can load the wagons and split up the cost of gas. It'd be like two short busses going to school. As long as people don't feel the need to have thier car with them, it's a way to go have fun for a day instead of bumming around about having to pay $4.00 a gallon or what ever it'll be by then. Just a thought. If it doesn'tgo down this way, I'll drive the Merc and burn a little extra lightin' fire and havin' fun.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Faulkner June 11th 2008, 6:45 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:I'm pretty sure that Junkyard Jeff and I are going over for this for the day on Saturday, leaving early in the morning and returning the same day. We were both talking about going in our wagons so we could haul people wanting to go if need be. .
I think I'm going to start hanging out with Jeff if you don't stay away from Mary as much as you do. You should be a shamed Dougie Poo

Laura Faulkner
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next