{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage Sale. I need some room!

+10
knuckledragger666
Lady rebel
RsvBill
Cratethis
chev_hotrod
magicman_1968
69 cuda
John B
Blue Eyed Devil
RebStew
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Garage Sale. I need some room! - Page 3 Empty Re: Garage Sale. I need some room!

Post by RebStew August 24th 2010, 8:56 am

Lee I'm sure it will be here. It's been for sale a long time with no bites. I really don't need any detail work. I don't have anything nice enough to clean up. lol
As for trade offs? I'm looking for a set of rims for the boys Mustang. Backs need to be 15x8 or preferably 10's with 6 or 7's up front. Nothing fancy. Just something to put some street tires on.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Garage Sale. I need some room! - Page 3 Empty Re: Garage Sale. I need some room!

Post by Nanook August 24th 2010, 9:03 am

Alright, that's cool. Please don't hold it if someone gets to it before I do...we all could use a buck or two these days know what I mean? Wish I had some rims to trade but nothing I have will work for ya. Sad Heck the only Ford I have is my mom's '93 Bronco XLT.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3