{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage sale!!!!!!!!!!

+5
ss 383
hp77skylark
LRS30
RebStew
magicman_1968
9 posters

Go down

Garage sale!!!!!!!!!! Empty Garage sale!!!!!!!!!!

Post by magicman_1968 March 16th 2010, 11:30 pm

Im so fed up with trying to get stuff done and not having any time to do it.......Im always rushing around between work and trying to get crap at home done im just gettin stressed way to much............i think im ready to say the hell with the cars and sell all three of them and all the crap ive been collecting over the years......when i get home from work im just gonna relax and not do ANYTHING...........taking offers on anything i got...........
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Garage sale!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Garage sale!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RebStew March 16th 2010, 11:36 pm

No one gonna make an offer of on a friends stuff when he's down. I hope not anyways. Life sometimes gets to us brother. Trust me I was in your shoes just a few months ago. It will get better trust me. If you want to get away you are always welcome here. Come down hang out and drink a beer or two if you want to and relax in the garage or the porch. If you need anything let me know.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 16th 2010, 11:49 pm

OH yhea, its POST WINTER STRESS DISOrder. I have not done anything but work on other peoples JUNK.. I have everything to start my Model A. and Everything I need to fix my FJ-40 and I cannot get a fire lit under my arse to do either.. We got a nice little tease the other day with the weather, hold tight brother those warm sunny days are right around the corner, and that will for sure be the answer to alot of our garage/project prayers... Joe I always have a few cold ones in the fridge if you need to blow off some steam.. Oh and I have a real Nice Harley I will trade ya for either car Laughing Step back take a breath, its just life quit taking everything so serious.....Have Steve put some rounds in his noise makers and go pop of some rounds at some targets that usually works for me.....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 March 17th 2010, 12:03 am

Thanks man......Im just tired of always rushing around to try an get an hr or two in the garage to get a few things done......then end up leaving for work aggravated because i didnt get as much done as i wanted......i leave tired and sleepy because what time i did spend in the garage i shouldve been sleeping....then have to stay up all night driving then sleep maybe 2 or 3 hr s and do it all over again.....its an endless circle thats catching up with me......i stay in a bad mood and take it out on my family when its not their fault..............i dont know maybe just close the garage door and forget about it all for awhile......sorry for the rant just getting it off my chest Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hp77skylark March 17th 2010, 12:34 am

I sure hope doing my car didn't help with the stress there brother. If so i'm sorry dude just let me know if there is anything i can do to help out the situation, you know I'll be there to help out.
hp77skylark
hp77skylark
Scrounger

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 17th 2010, 1:05 am

Joe I know where your coming from, My kids have sports,music,and religion classes everyday of the week, except tuesday nights,(not complaining I actually love helping coach them in sports) and thats ususally the night that we get caught up on bill's, laundary, grocery, or whatelse did'nt get done any of the other nights we had something going on.. Atleast I do get to sleep in my own bed for a few. But I feel ya brother, and when ya do get a free minute, you feel guilty doing something for yourself, or atleast I do.... I have'nt turned wrench on my own stuff in a long time, and it really bugs me... But just hang in there, it will get better..Maybe shut the doors like you said and take a week or 2 break from trying to rush and get shit done.. Then maybe you will find out what really is top priority on your to do list instead of trying to get everything done at once.. Hang in there, just remember it could always be worse....Keep your head up..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Garage sale!!!!!!!!!! Empty GARAGE SALE

Post by ss 383 March 17th 2010, 3:39 am

YEA joey it could be a lot worse on u .u could own a bunch of ford stuff LOL Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Very Happy
ss 383
ss 383
Scrounger

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 17th 2010, 5:53 am

ss 383 wrote:YEA joey it could be a lot worse on u .u could own a bunch of ford stuff LOL Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Very Happy
Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn March 17th 2010, 7:48 am

Yeah and you would have to give that crap away because no one would want it!!! my bad the turtle racers might!lol smile keep your head up man bolt the doors shut until your ready to hit it again! call me if you need anything to bull crap whatever.
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 40standard March 18th 2010, 12:17 am

i don't know. what kind of stuff you got?

40standard
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 March 18th 2010, 3:14 am

Laughing your just getting old man Smile i.ll bet your in the garage this week end lol!
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 18th 2010, 5:39 am

40standard wrote:i don't know. what kind of stuff you got?
He doesn't have anything for sale. We don't hit a brother when he's down. No
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 March 18th 2010, 5:54 am

Just chillin for awhile Very Happy ....i was pretty aggravated yesterday........ sunny
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel March 18th 2010, 7:05 pm

Hang in there Joey!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn March 19th 2010, 3:34 am

yeah johnny can tell you all about the old thing!lol
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down