{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JOB - URINE TEST

3 posters

Go down

THE JOB - URINE TEST Empty THE JOB - URINE TEST

Post by RebStew May 31st 2010, 9:16 am

I seen this over on the CCC forum and had to share. I have to say I agree 100% with what Kevin wrote. Just think what would happen if they did this. There would be alot of people having to get a real job.

THE JOB - URINE TEST

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem) What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their (BEEP) - doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

THE JOB - URINE TEST Empty Re: THE JOB - URINE TEST

Post by RsvBill May 31st 2010, 4:28 pm

How about this Idea, I would like a list containing those in "need" of welfare benifits and a summary of why those needs are needed. I would then be able to pick those I would like to see my money go to. hell maybe I would send some xtra making a bond as to where and why would be great. I know of people who are IN NEED of the benifits and those who are not. Steve i am right there with you , to i wear my shirt that reads,. " Speak English or go home. "
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ June 1st 2010, 1:54 pm

Drug testing is expensive. The average cost of a drug test is about $75 per person tested. Guess who pays for this? Yes, the tax payers!

Kentucky Rep. Lonnie Napier introduced a bill into the Kentucky Legislation January 15th, 2010:
Under Napier's bill, all recipients would face an initial drug test and a random drug test at some point over the next year and every year they are receiving assistance. Those who test positive for a Schedule I controlled substance or a prescription drug not prescribed to them would be ineligible for benefits. The bill contains no provision for drug treatment, nor any provisions financing a million or more drug tests.

If your busted or incarcerated, you will also lose your benefits and this is in place in Kentucky, now.

In Kentucky, nearly 740,000 Kentuckians receive food stamps and 748,000 receive medical assistance.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down