{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am about ready to come out and play

+2
SMOKNZ
junkyardjeff
6 posters

Go down

I am about ready to come out and play Empty I am about ready to come out and play

Post by junkyardjeff May 7th 2010, 4:45 am

I have been rushing to get a few small projects done that should of been done over the winter but I got lazy and did nothing,today I got the 55 finished and raised up about 2 inches all the way around but still need the change the oil and change the oil in the 37 which I will do this weekend. Might need to have the alignment checked but it still goes straight when I let off the wheel so I will do it later,got Dougs falcon back on the road and he has some door latches and other parts coming for the merc off ebay and should get his merc door repaired as soon as the parts arrive. Thought I was heading to the hospital last night as the kidney stones came back but I passed it this morning,called the doctor today and making arrangements for Xrays or something to see if there is any more and it looks like I will need to talk to someone about if what I eat or drink are causing them as I passed four large ones since I got the stones blasted 4 years ago.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I am about ready to come out and play Empty Re: I am about ready to come out and play

Post by SMOKNZ May 7th 2010, 5:00 am

Yeah, I went through this about 7 years ago. The pain is like pulling your lower lip above your head. I am about ready to come out and play Affraid You need to get off of caffeine, period. So, if you drink coffee, and especially Mt Dew, you will need to sub these for Root Beer or something that has no caffeine, which is what I did. I haven't had any issues since. I eat the same food that I always ate, so food wasn't the problem.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

I am about ready to come out and play Empty Re: I am about ready to come out and play

Post by junkyardjeff May 7th 2010, 2:57 pm

I had no pain with the stones just a little blood in the urine and I started to drink the clear sodas with no caffine,I will occasionally drink a coke or a dew but not all the time like I did years ago and I never drank coffee. I drink alot of water and its in old buildings with steel pipes so I am thinking about bottled water to see if that helps,I have well water at the house too and cut down on drinking it.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous May 7th 2010, 5:41 pm

Just drink a bottle of Jose Cuervo a day. That'll keep the Doctor away.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff May 8th 2010, 12:10 am

I never had this problem when I was drinking mass quanities of alcohol but as soon as I slowed down I got this problem.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff May 8th 2010, 5:08 am

Got the oil changed in the 55 and 37 so they are road ready now and will do the same to the wagon later,still got to change the temp gauge on the 55 and upgrade the stereo system but will get to the temp gauge next week.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 May 8th 2010, 5:36 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:Just drink a bottle of Jose Cuervo a day. That'll keep the Doctor away.

NOW if a guy from KY would have said that he would have gotten a whole rath of poo poo thrown down upon him from the powers that be.... Any-who PATRON is a far better TAKILLYA!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 8th 2010, 8:33 am

I was thinking the same thing.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff May 8th 2010, 3:38 pm

So no one from KY can handle Jose Cuervo?

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 8th 2010, 6:33 pm

That's candy for southern boys. We snort that crap around here. Ask Ronnie hall, he did it. LOL
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 May 8th 2010, 7:48 pm

Its a long story Jeff.. I mentioned a long time ago that Mr. Doug and Madonna where more than welcome to come and hang out with us in BG, but that we where going to partake in Adult beverages and would do our best to keep our foul mouths at bay while a lady was present, and would respect her as if she was one of our own wives and daughters, and a whole poo poo storm was whirling cause I mentioned KY and drinking and all the sudden I just labled everybod in KY as a foul mouthed Alky..When in return it was just a fair warning out of respect for Doug and Madonna.. Nothing more nothing less, now back to Jeff getting his kidney stones out.... Sorry.. Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew May 8th 2010, 8:15 pm

Now come on, everyone knows Ky people all have long beards, corn cobb pipes and a jug of pop's best. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 May 9th 2010, 7:00 am

SSSHHHHHHH yulllll get yur pp smackd fur talkin lik dat
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 9th 2010, 4:02 pm

Jose came to mind because at that moment I was a work and we were printing the paper for cases of Jose. I'm so sorry!
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 May 9th 2010, 5:40 pm

No need to be sorry, I thought it was a riot..... And Doug all that never bothered me at all, I am a big boy and these shoulders have carried there fair share of wieght.. And you know that where ever I am you are more than welcome! We do need to hit the "BURG here soon....Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff May 10th 2010, 12:43 am

Honestly its been so long since I drank any Jose and it probably would kick my behind so bad it would take me over a month to recover so I will stick with beer.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down