{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY)

5 posters

Go down

April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY) Empty April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY)

Post by fuel10922 March 24th 2010, 9:33 pm

I wanted to personally invite the Scroungers CC out on April 11th to Clay City for the KY Horsepower Spring Shootout. The Rod Kings CC will be helping the organizer out with this event. There is a special Shelby Cain Outlaw Street Class. Shelby Cain died in December 2009 .Shelby's dad Mark Cain is a member of the Rod Kings CC, so this event is a special one for our club. For more info check out the kyhorsepower.com web site.

April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY) Copy_o10
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY) Empty Re: April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY)

Post by jbs10 March 25th 2010, 2:08 am

clown
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY) Empty Re: April 11th Mountain Parkway Motorplex (Clay City, KY)

Post by RebStew March 25th 2010, 2:18 am

Looks like a fun time Stan. I'm not sure I can mke it but we will see.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn March 25th 2010, 12:36 pm

Johnny And i would go Quad riding on the back side of that place it seems pretty nice!really not that far
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4fab.com March 25th 2010, 7:59 pm

I will be down there quad riding that entire weekend. I might try to make it out there.....Glenn where you riding at? We have a pretty good size group and we'll be riding in Wolf county area. Probably ride devils and hells creek, along with townsend cave area...we will be camping at walkers creek area. If you know don't know the area, we could show you some trails...maybe you could show us some.

4x4fab.com
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down