{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what did u get done this week end?

+12
big dogs 42
JRiggs
Lady rebel
puddin head
falconwagon62
Roller Coaster
magicman_1968
Hellvis
junkyard junky
John B
RebStew
jbs10
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what did u get done this week end?

Post by JRiggs April 5th 2010, 4:04 am

cruised on friday not very much though, saturday spent all day in the garage with the son, saturday morning helped benjamin get his motor out of my garage and to his house next to his desota, then the boy and myself did some major rearranging in the garage, hooked up some more electric outlets, hung a few more lights, did some invetory of all the crap i have laying around, skinny kenny stopped bye for a few minutes and then about 10 pm finially came in the house
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what did u get done this week end?

Post by RebStew April 5th 2010, 4:16 am

Went out Friday with the guys and worked on the deck a little and relaxed most of the time.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 5th 2010, 4:36 am

Cleaned and painted on the 57 chev and got the homested cleaned up, cleaned up the shop, welded in the sub frame in the 59 Apache pick up, moved the cars around, mowed the grass all 6ac...went and had Easter dinner with mom at the nursing home...

So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Cleanframe2
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis April 5th 2010, 5:48 am

JRiggs wrote: saturday morning helped benjamin get his motor out of my garage and to his house next to his desota

THANKS RIGGS!
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvis April 6th 2010, 2:03 am

what year desoto?
Hellvis
Hellvis
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis April 6th 2010, 4:27 am

1953, Firedome, 4door... Motor was kept by the previous owner.

http://www.scroungers.net/project-progress-f9/desoto-t1351.htm
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 April 12th 2010, 4:54 am

well this week end not much but got the injecntion pump
done in the 96...... So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Icon_smile
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 12th 2010, 5:27 am

I dug my chrome trim out for the Bird and sent it off to be powder coated. Dug out my dash stuff and cleaned it up. Went and drug Coreys truck out of the woods so he could work on it. Helped Randy get the ol' Parts Chaser hooked up and out of my way. It's frame will be under his old IH and will be used for a roll back. Hung out with some of the guys Saturday night. Worked around the house a tad bit. Worked on the deck, finished my rock wall, planted some flowers and poured in some mulch. Played with the kids, hung out with the wife. Good weekend with nice weather. cheers
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 April 12th 2010, 6:15 pm

;planted some flowers .......hu
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 12th 2010, 8:15 pm

Yeah.. I like my gardening. alien
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 19th 2010, 4:07 am

Worked on the 58 a little but pulled it out and I changed out my intake and carb on the Bird. All I need to do is get the plug wires hooked up and it's done. Spent Friday and Saturday waiting for ordered parts that never showed up. Finished the ramp for my deck. Did some yard work, mulch more flowers and I figured I'd sit around today and take it easy for a day but I could not just sit and do nothing so I pulled the ladder out and painted the porch. Hung out a little with a few of the guys and it was another great weekend with the family.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 April 19th 2010, 4:29 am

WORKED late friday night so i was suck in second gear...all day no sat.. and didnt get nothig done..but to day made up 4 it out side all day getting ready 4 next week its going to be a bizzy
week....but cant whit till next sunday....
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 19th 2010, 6:48 pm

Worked ALL nite Friday to finish up moving all our treasures. Then hooked up with Junkyard Jeff to go down to Wade Hughes' deal. Found DaInjun hanging out with some fellows I've known for a couple of years now that we met down in Bowling Green. Got there a little late but still saw a bunch of cool cars. After that it was off to see a mid 50's Morris Minor strip/street project that was really top notch. Finished the day with a steak and a walk through the Hamilton Cruise in. Saw some familiar cars but no familiar faces. Can't post any pictures cause we don't have the internet at home yet.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 19th 2010, 9:51 pm

Got a 61" Zero Turn to mow the farm here...hung the doors on Vicki's 57, added 12' wide more driveway to the shop, moved cars around, bought a 5.0 and a AOD for my bubba's Trenton Texaco Tow Truck...Picked up my Blaster cabinet my buddy jim has had 3 years....unloaded all of it, got the enclosed trailer cleaned out, so I have some where to put the mower...pulled the boat out of the yard, changed the wheels on the 56, sold the tires I had extra, just a nomal weekend, that's all!!! John

So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Driveway-1

So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 574-1
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 26th 2010, 9:29 pm

Got my intake finished up and put on my Hilborn scoop. Took the wife and Sami out for a nice dinner and some shopping. Didn't get anything done on Sunday. Just laid around. Kind of a lazy weekend.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 April 26th 2010, 9:43 pm

didnt gey nothing done at all went and picked up fread got him and hot wheel. So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin but was bumed out from the rain killing the trak.. So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 Icon_sad
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 27th 2010, 12:18 am

Buffed the chrome for vicki's 57 windsheild, did the Pumpkin Run swap meet Sat...didn't sell poop...Installed the new bed cover on the 4 x 4 Nissan pick up, and the MIA 4 x 4 sticker, CLEANED the living room and kitchen at the house....Sunday buffed more chrome all day, helped Tommy boy load the old challenger he sold to a guy from Ashland...
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 27th 2010, 3:11 am

I got my brother married off after 35 years we finally found a sucker to marry him...lol Oh and got one of my 8" rears pressure washed,my engine pressure washed, and my steel to make my frame jig.. Now all i gotta do is get my arse in gear to go make some sparks....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvis April 27th 2010, 4:58 am

For the last few days my hands haven't been in any kind of pain, so I figured I'd get a few things done. I cut out the bad front floor pans in the 49, fabbed up new ones, put 'em in, then primed and painted them! While I was at it, I made up some decorative exterior metal window trim pieces fo a house in Covington. Feels good to get something done!
Hellvis
Hellvis
Grease monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 27th 2010, 5:03 am

Hellvis wrote: I made up some decorative exterior metal window trim pieces fo a house in Covington. Feels good to get something done!
Got any pics of your work? Do you mess with wrought iron fencing or just trim pieces?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvis April 27th 2010, 5:50 am

I do sheet metal...tin, steel, aluminum, copper etc. When I need wrought iron work done, I use a guy on my bowling team, Danny Steffen.
Hellvis
Hellvis
Grease monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvis April 27th 2010, 5:52 am

The trim I did is going on this building at upper corners of the windows.So what did u get done this week end? - Page 2 DSCF0974
Hellvis
Hellvis
Grease monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2