{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over The Hill Party Aug 28th 2010

Go down

Over The Hill Party Aug 28th 2010 Empty Over The Hill Party Aug 28th 2010

Post by RebStew January 12th 2010, 6:18 am

Okay what can I say. I don't feel old. But I'll be turning 40 this year. I don't celebrate birthdays but turning 40 I figured why not. Aug. 28th is the closest weekend to my birthday so Saturday 28th it will be. Amy and me were talking about it and she already made plans to do it. I can't think of a better way to have it than to have everyone I know show up and just have a blast. So if you are reading this you are invited. To be honest I never thought I'd see 21 years of age. Meeting Amy turned my life around. Even when we first got together I was pretty wreckless for a while. She showed me there were things worth living for and since then I live every day to the fullest. I'm not saying I'm a spring chicken. Things I done in the past reflects on how my mind and body work now, but to the ones that think 40 is old I'm here to tell you it's not. I may live another 40 years or I may die tomorrow but I can tell you I have no regrets. I know of two people that never said I'd live to be over 25 years old and I out lived them both. So you never know. Get out and enjoy life. You are not going to get out of it alive. Very Happy
Amy will have details as time gets closer. If I kick the bucket before my birthday don't mourn. I lived a great life, great friends and a wonderfull family. I have been blessed. Just do a burnout leaving the funeral home. cheers
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down