{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Day!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Snow Day!!!! Empty Snow Day!!!!

Post by magicman_1968 January 8th 2010, 1:26 am

I knew today was gonna suck for truckin.........it was snowing from here all down through southern Ky,Tn.,and parts of Al. Evil or Very Mad .....so got the kids out of school early so i could hit the road earlier than normal......soon as i started out they were talking about wrecks and road closings so i just said screw it and came back home and played in the snow with my boys Very Happy .....we had a blast cheers i pulled them around in their sled with the quad.......GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Snow Day!!!! Empty Re: Snow Day!!!!

Post by junkyard junky January 8th 2010, 1:38 am

The county decided not to plow or scrap the side road that leads to my dad's farm. Had a milk semi that got stuck going up a hill. Spent two hours trying to pull the guy to the top of the hill. Finally a wrecker came. Got him over one hill and started up the next. He is still there and will be for a couple of hours. 200 feet at a time.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 January 8th 2010, 1:40 am

Yea thats the crap i didnt want to deal with Very Happy if im gonna sit i wanna do it at home Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 8th 2010, 1:43 am

Playing with the kids was the right way to go. The highway were a mess by the way the news read.. My sis is right on the AL line and she said it was snowing there today.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down