{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't guess anybody's going to Lima

4 posters

Go down

I don't guess anybody's going to Lima Empty I don't guess anybody's going to Lima

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 17th 2009, 11:56 pm

I don't guess anybody's going to the Rebel Run in Lima this weekend but Jeff and I. It's a pretty good time. They have a swap meet, a few concerts, a make-shift drive-in the plays old movies all night long, vintage sprint and midget racers on the flat track under the lights (some from the early thirties with really odd speed equipment) a Mercury corral and parade, muffler rapping contest, burnout contest, flamethrowing contest, and deep fried Twinkies! I think Madonna and I are heading out in the morning to spend a long weekend. Oh yeah, and Lima has Kewpie burgers, that's some good eatin!

Be there or be..........................
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I don't guess anybody's going to Lima Empty Re: I don't guess anybody's going to Lima

Post by LRS30 September 18th 2009, 3:45 am

If I did'nt comit to Turfway, I would be partying with the SHADETREE CREW down in Lexington, I totally forgot about LIMA.... DAMNIT, to much going on..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

I don't guess anybody's going to Lima Empty Re: I don't guess anybody's going to Lima

Post by FalconEddie1964 September 18th 2009, 4:45 am

Yeah, I kn ow. Next week is the Ducktail @ Gas City. The town really opens up for a long weekend. The nuts really come outof the trees for that one. It really srarts on Thursday and by Saturday the place is like an over crowded war zone. Ear plugs and fire extingushers optional. They even have the season ending championship race at the dirt track at the end of town on Friday.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 18th 2009, 7:12 am

LRS30 wrote:If I did'nt comit to Turfway, I would be partying with the SHADETREE CREW down in Lexington, I totally forgot about LIMA.... DAMNIT, to much going on..
Why go to Turfway to see a horse when you can go to Lexington to see one. Hit Undun Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

RebStew wrote:
LRS30 wrote:If I did'nt comit to Turfway, I would be partying with the SHADETREE CREW down in Lexington, I totally forgot about LIMA.... DAMNIT, to much going on..
Why go to Turfway to see a horse when you can go to Lexington to see one. Hit Undun Very Happy
I never pass up a time to hang with my "SHADETREE BROTHER'S" I was asked to help out with the TURFWAY SHOW, so I have to stand by my obligatin, unless I hear otherwise by the A.M. I will be staying local, and if they don't need me, then I am on my bike and heading south...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down