{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th)

3 posters

Go down

Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th) Empty Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th)

Post by Xander August 25th 2009, 5:41 pm

Hey guys. I have took it upon myself to put on a carshow for my work to benefit the healthpoint family cars homeless clinic. I have came out to your cruise ins and meets so I know the quality and quantity of cars that you guys can draw out to events. I am asking for your support with this car show. I know it will be a good time.Hope to see some of you there...They race adult soapbox cars at this event..there will be beer and food vendors and entertainment for kids (huge inflatable slides) proceeds go to healthpoint family cares homeless clinic..

flyer below...

Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th) HopeBoxFlyer0012-1

Xander
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th) Empty Re: Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th)

Post by RebStew August 25th 2009, 6:19 pm

I'll see what I can do but that date is busy for the Stewart family. We will play it by ear.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th) Empty Re: Hopebox derby car show to benefit the homeless (sept 12th)

Post by Xander August 25th 2009, 6:51 pm

any little bit helps!

Xander
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander August 25th 2009, 10:39 pm

also could use some good judges willing to donate their time.. if you know of any please contact me

Xander
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander September 9th 2009, 3:53 pm

BUMP! come out guys!

Xander
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander September 9th 2009, 11:02 pm

Channel 9 news will be doing a story in the morning on friday about this event...they will also be filming during this event...want your car or club banner on the news? could happen

Xander
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 11th 2009, 3:15 pm

Are you closing registration for the car at 10:30? with the show starting at 11:00 you may not get alot of cars to register if you shut down registration before noon...
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander September 11th 2009, 4:42 pm

RebStew wrote:Are you closing registration for the car at 10:30? with the show starting at 11:00 you may not get alot of cars to register if you shut down registration before noon...

I will take anyone who shows up before 12..they wanted us to end registration that early due to them closing the road down for the sopebox cars to race on. But I will be there to direct traffic in if need be

Xander
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith September 12th 2009, 5:49 am

wish i could make it i would had helped judge 2 but i cant make it sorry man keep me in mind next year thou

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down