{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show

3 posters

Go down

9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show Empty 9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show

Post by Roller Coaster August 14th 2009, 8:47 pm

9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show

Saturday, August 15th, 2009

All proceeds to benefit Northern Kentucky's own Wood Hudson Cancer Research Laboratory!!!

Held at Hofbrauhaus Newport

Hosted by Fort Thomas Corvette Club (Club cars will not be judged.

Registration 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Judging begins at 12:00 p.m.
Trophies and Awards at 3:00 p.m.

Top 40 plus "Best of Show" and "Wood Hudson Award"

Open to all cars.

Entry fee $20.00

Dash plaquest for the first 100 cars.
Multiple "Split the Pot"
DJ with Cruise-In Music
Huge Silent Auction including Key West vacation home, Reds tickets, and Bengals tickets.

For the most current information visit www.nkyvette.com

Anyone planning on going to this besides myself? Last year this was not the quality show that one would expect from the Ft. Thomas Corvette Club due to the "participant" judging, but I hear that they are going back to the impartial judging of the past this year. cheers
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show Empty Re: 9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show

Post by RebStew August 15th 2009, 7:40 am

I'm going to stop down and toss in flyer. After last year I won't put anything in that the Corvette guys do. They wouldn't let Vickers chop top van in because it wasn't painted pretty. He drove through the alley, over the sidewalk and under their construction tape to get in. They knew not to try to boot us out after he had parked and I even had words with one over my 34 being in their. They seem a little stuck on themselves to me.. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show Empty Re: 9th Annual Cancer Research Benefit Car Show

Post by jbs10 August 15th 2009, 5:57 pm

walking over at 1:00
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster August 17th 2009, 2:14 pm

RebStew wrote:They wouldn't let Vickers chop top van in

Excuse my language, but that is total B...s... and there is not other way to express it. If you are willing to pay the entry fee, you should be allowed in not matter what you drive. I didn't make it due to technical difficulties, but from what I hear I didn't miss much anyway. Very Happy
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down