{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers Cruise In

3 posters

Go down

Scroungers Cruise In Empty Scroungers Cruise In

Post by RebStew August 3rd 2009, 6:11 pm

Our numbers have been down and the weather for the last few weeks has not helped at all. I was getting ask questions like if the cruise was going to last and even had a guy ask why there have been no other club members around. I'd really like to see the club in force wearing the club shirts this Thursday. We need to get on this and keep the locals happy. I killed the Newport Cruise because I thought it was too much on the club and figured the Thursday night cruise would shoot off the charts. It's been loosing numbers for weeks. We need to fix this. I know it's not possible for a few of the members to make it. Don't freak out. But the ones that can, please make it out and help work the cruise. It's already been a long year but before you know it you will be snowed in and have cabin fever again. We may also have a mini meeting about the Newport Car Show.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Scroungers Cruise In Empty Re: Scroungers Cruise In

Post by Mr. Fabulous August 3rd 2009, 7:30 pm

Not sure but I think a lot of the cruises drop off this time of the summer. I think some people start getting burned out and seem to take a break. Then towards mid September they hit it again till the Pumpkin Run. It might be the drop for people taking vacations before school starts. This is the prime vacationing weeks of the summer. Just a thought................
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Scroungers Cruise In Empty Re: Scroungers Cruise In

Post by jbs10 August 4th 2009, 4:45 am

looks like rain on tru,day agin this has a cruse on it Sad Sad
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger