{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED

+5
Mr. Fabulous
JRiggs
xycho_wraith
Lady rebel
RebStew
9 posters

Go down

Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED Empty Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED

Post by RebStew August 8th 2008, 4:06 pm

The 20th of September, a Saturday will be the next cruise that the club is doing. With the Newport Car Show on top of us our grillouts and cruises have been on the back burners. A few of the guys have been talking about a park down on Rt 8 where we can grill out and have some fun. Plenty of room to park and the cruise down Rt 8 is always a blast. For the ones that don't know Rt 8 is a river road running next to the Ohio River. A meeting point will be planned out soon to figure out the best place to start from. A place that will not have a lot of stop signs or lights to get everyone cought at. The last Cruise to the Dari Bar on Rt 8 was a blast and as some of you guys seen the side streets were blocked off for us so we could stay together, this run will be no different. At the end of our cruise we will end at the park and break out the food for the grill. Very Happy

Last edited by RebStew on September 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED Empty Re: Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED

Post by Lady rebel August 8th 2008, 7:03 pm

Is this the park before the Dari Bar? It sets back off the road?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED Empty Re: Scroungers CC Rt 8 Cruise & Grillout. CANCELED

Post by RebStew August 8th 2008, 9:52 pm

Lady rebel wrote:Is this the park before the Dari Bar? It sets back off the road?
no, it's way past the Dari Bar
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 10th 2008, 2:31 am

i wanna go

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 14th 2008, 8:36 pm

xycho_wraith wrote:i wanna go
SAVE UP FOR GAS NOW
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 14th 2008, 8:37 pm

ID LIKE TO CRUISE TO A TRACK MAYBE TRISTATE OR EDGEWATER...
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel August 15th 2008, 8:01 pm

When, where, what time, who's coming and bringing what??? Very Happy Cool
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous August 15th 2008, 9:08 pm

JRiggs wrote:ID LIKE TO CRUISE TO A TRACK MAYBE TRISTATE OR EDGEWATER...

Some tracks are round.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 27th 2008, 5:53 am

This cruise has changed dates again because of prior engagements. Let me know how people feel about the 20th. Also the thread was cleaned up. don't take it personal it just didn't make sence with the date changing. How's the 20th for everyone?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 August 27th 2008, 1:19 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
JRiggs wrote:ID LIKE TO CRUISE TO A TRACK MAYBE TRISTATE OR EDGEWATER...

Some tracks are round.

Only for the people who know how to drive.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 August 27th 2008, 2:43 pm

Is this thing on the 20th or still changed to the 13th im confused??? 🐘
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 27th 2008, 3:33 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:Is this thing on the 20th or still changed to the 13th im confused??? 🐘
Sorry Dog. It has been changed to the 20th. My family had issues this time with the 13th(family reunion) and a few members said they were going to TN for the show on the 13th. next date was the 20th. Is this bad for anyone?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 August 27th 2008, 3:55 pm

The 20th is cool with me stuff happens you got to do what you got to do! Very Happy
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel August 27th 2008, 7:18 pm

I'm sorry for the date change. My Aunt called me and told me about a family reunion. It's about 30-45 minutes past the Cumberland Falls. My grandma's home place. Granny wants all of us to go. She seems to think this may be the last trip for alot of them. I didn't want to miss the grill out or the reunion. Last time there was a reunion there was close to 200 people. I guess I should thank those who are going out of town that weekend. Now I don't feel like it's all my fault. Thanks going out of towners!!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid August 27th 2008, 8:26 pm

That actually works better for me two my company was having a picnic on that day.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skirt August 30th 2008, 3:30 am

i wont be able to make it working that job again. Mad
The Skirt
The Skirt
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 30th 2008, 8:43 am

i got a big box of burgers i can bring twenty i think

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 2nd 2008, 2:53 pm

Madonna and I will be in Lima for the Rebel Run that weekend. Hope to see ya at the next event or maybe see a few of you at the Rebel Run. Lots of fun at a really nice facility. Vintage sprints and midget Saturday nite under the lights.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 2nd 2008, 3:03 pm

I've been talking about the cruise to some members and even the 20th is a bad date. I guess we will cancel this run untill we figure out what is the best date. We have moved it 4 or 5 times already. People have to work, Vickers has a derby, Doug has a run and a few more has something going on. It's hard to pick a date when nothing is going on.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down