{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lots of misc

2 posters

Go down

lots of misc Empty lots of misc

Post by bernie1 June 29th 2009, 6:41 pm

Hey guys I'm down sizing and cleaning my garage out once and for all and hopefully all at once! I have a great deal for someone who has an empty spot. This is all leftovers from projects that I am tired of falling over and moving around! It's not junk but it is used. Everytime I start to go through it all I decide to keep this and this and this, so one time with my eyes closed and someone's truck sitting in front of the garage I'm doing a one shot cleaning!About $250 for all parts. Don't want to seperate...don't have time....don't want to make a list! I have carbs, starters,alternators, radios, seats, model A or T ? radiator shell,couple decent sets of chev aluminum wheels and tires, 472 caddy engine (complete), 500 caddy engine (dissasembled), few new parts, used hood and fender for 80's chevy pickup,2 NEW doors for same, I'm sure lots more (haven't been to the little barn lately)
I also am selling/trading a couple projects. One is a Right hand drive mail jeep (at the beginning it was one). It now has a 4.3HO chevy V6 w/ throttle body, headers Jegs pump, 700R4 tranny, posi, 11" turbo hydroboost brake system w/ 11" brakes, saginaw power steering system, late column. VERY fast. Driveable,Needs finishing touches.It's chopped 5" and is only 11' long, 5' wide and 5' tall and weighs about 1100 pounds.......It mooooves!
I also have an 1987 Chev 4x4 w/ 8" lift, Caddy 500 V8. These aren't junk projects and have had the "right way" things done to them. If interested in the projects let me know and I can send some pics.
Bring a truck and make me some room! It's all going to the auction house soon if I don't sell it quick. Thanks, Rock

Last edited by bernie1 on June 29th 2009, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot price)

bernie1
Car washer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

lots of misc Empty Re: lots of misc

Post by xycho_wraith June 30th 2009, 5:46 am

caddy in a 4x4 that's cool i cant afford it but id love 2 see this jeep frankly id really like to drive it always wondered what it was like on the wrong side lol

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down