{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted

3 posters

Go down

I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted Empty I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted

Post by junkyardjeff April 22nd 2009, 4:15 am

Its all steel but its in 1/24 scale,I took a stock Danbury mint body and interior on one of the hotrod chassis and built me a 40 like I wanted. Its got a dressed flathead with torque thrusts and its red and have less money in it then what their latest hotrod version costs,I was thinking it was take them apart and reassemble it but I found there were quite a few differences between them and it was mostly in the interior. The interior was modified to get it real low but I wanted the stock interior so I had to do some cutting but it cant be seen and it looks alot better then both of the hotrod versions they made,the looks of the original 40 lines are great but on the hotrod versions the rear window has been changed and all the trim reoved plus the exhaust came out through the pan under the deck lid which looked goofy to me so basicly I built a resto rod so its now time to modify another diecast.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted Empty Re: I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted

Post by RebStew April 22nd 2009, 5:09 am

LOL I figured you dropped a ton of cash and bought a car.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted Empty Re: I got me the 40 Ford I have always wanted

Post by junkyardjeff April 22nd 2009, 2:02 pm

I am practicing on the models and if and when I sell the wagon I will get the real thing,if I had the room I would of bought the one on ebay so this summer I need to put some signs on the wagon and see if I can find someone interested in it.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid April 23rd 2009, 5:52 pm

Do have an Idea on what you wanting for it. I got a buddy that is looking for a car.

O and does that one guy behind you still have that truck.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 24th 2009, 1:16 am

First person with 6500.00 gets the wagon and the truck is still there but he died a few weeks ago so I dont know how long it will take to clear it up so it can be sold,I will ask his wife the next time I see her.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down