{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do!

2 posters

Go down

Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do! Empty Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do!

Post by RebStew November 4th 2007, 6:19 am

when I start to think of some of the goof balls that do engine work I start to cringe. how about letting these two guys work on your ride.
.we went down to look at an old 51 dodge and these guys just finished up their job for the day. with beers in hand and what seemed to be a good buzz still going from the night before they told us how easy it was to get the engine out of this Chevy van.
Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do! Picture438
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do! Empty Re: Newport Engine Swaps Inc. no moter to tuff fur us ta do!

Post by LRS30 November 5th 2007, 3:06 pm

Dude it would have been much easier just to get some buddies to flipp that baby on its roof, and use that motor puller thing and pull it out friom the botoom, or top orwhat how many beers have I had when I started this project?
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down