{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tri five parts

+2
RebStew
raybob
6 posters

Go down

tri five parts Empty tri five parts

Post by raybob December 9th 2008, 1:52 pm

I have a lot of parts for tri five ,more 56 chevy parts than 55 or 57, strait axel frame for 55 or 56 Parts are for sale or trade. Raybob 606 474 9267

raybob
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

tri five parts Empty Re: tri five parts

Post by RebStew December 9th 2008, 6:47 pm

raybob wrote:I have a lot of parts for tri five ,more 56 chevy parts than 55 or 57, strait axel frame for 55 or 56 Parts are for sale or trade. Raybob 606 474 9267
I see the 606 area code so I know you are south of me. Where are you located so everyone knows how far the parts are away from them. An introduction can be put in the introduction thread so everyone can get to know ya. Welcome to the forum by the way.
Steve
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by silveradolady December 9th 2008, 6:52 pm

RebStew wrote:
raybob wrote:I have a lot of parts for tri five ,more 56 chevy parts than 55 or 57, strait axel frame for 55 or 56 Parts are for sale or trade. Raybob 606 474 9267
I see the 606 area code so I know you are south of me. Where are you located so everyone knows how far the parts are away from them. An introduction can be put in the introduction thread so everyone can get to know ya. Welcome to the forum by the way.
Steve

474 is Grayson,KY

Last edited by silveradolady on December 9th 2008, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

silveradolady
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by John B December 9th 2008, 6:54 pm

He's in Carter County, Steve. Any parts you want checked out in this area, just say the word and we'll do it for you.

You know we love you. Checking out [parts, digging a deep hole way back in the woods, whatever you need, we're there for you.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 9th 2008, 6:59 pm

John B wrote:He's in Carter County, Steve. Any parts you want checked out in this area, just say the word and we'll do it for you.

You know we love you. Checking out [parts, digging a deep hole way back in the woods, whatever you need, we're there for you.
lol sounds good lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 9th 2008, 7:59 pm

Bailey, do you still have the drums for that rear-end I got from you??? we need to hook up soon... Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by John B December 9th 2008, 8:30 pm

LRS30 wrote:Bailey, do you still have the drums for that rear-end I got from you??? we need to hook up soon... Ryan

Sure do, I tripped over them the other day while I was in the garage cutting the ribs off my firewall.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 9th 2008, 8:53 pm

CCC Xmas party is coming up Ryan you could swing by and grab em then. This Saturday.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B December 9th 2008, 9:00 pm

RebStew wrote:CCC Xmas party is coming up Ryan you could swing by and grab em then. This Saturday.

Yeah, thats a great idea.

We've been working on some stuff for the party. Things to keep the kiddies entertained. Plus Kevin is bringing his corn-hole boards.

On top of that, Amie just rolled out over 200 sausage balls to serve to everyone. We're also doing some different variations of little smokies, including the ones wrapped in Bacon and covered with brown sugar.

And if you're all interested in Ray's parts you all could swing by his place before the party. santa
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 9th 2008, 9:04 pm

John B wrote:[And if you're all interested in Ray's parts you all could swing by his place before the party. santa
Ray should come to the party and bring his parts with him. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 9th 2008, 9:24 pm

Hey RayBob, if you are close to Carter County why not look up a local club such as the Cruisers to help you out with car related stuff. Great bunch of guys to deal with. John Bailey has the books open and is looking for a few like minded gearheads to prospect for the club. You should show up at the X mas party and see what ya think. I'm gonna try to stop down myself, if I can get free.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LOCO64 December 9th 2008, 9:35 pm

LIL SMOKIES.....UMMMMMM...........WITH BACON.....OHHH YEAH........I SMELL BACON!!!! lol!
LOCO64
LOCO64
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 9th 2008, 10:06 pm

Hell Steve if I can't make it to a local party how the hell can I make it to a party an hour away..lol Lot of stuff going on here, a good friend of mine had his father pass last week, the lay out is tonight, he was a founding member of the "Valve Jumpers C.C." back in the 50's, another good friend of mine has her mother battling the last stage of her life with breast cancer and we have had her kids a lot here lately.And with all the double header flag football games on Saturdays with the boy and the daughters Volleyball games on Sunday's I don't know if I am coming or going.That and the fact that I'm looking at another surgery this time my Shoulder I'm working as much as possible to bank some cash for my down time, I need to just get lost for a week or 2 just to get my head wrapped staright..lol Oh I have made some progress on the T almost a roller, mocked up the front brakes to make sure they will fit on the spindles and fit the rims today, so I have blown the dust off the tools..So sorry to high-jack this thread, but thats why I have'nt been seen lately.. Anybody wanna buy a 54 Chev, a 23 T mod, or a 90 Fat boy? Make a great package deal for you Rigg's
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by raybob December 10th 2008, 1:18 am

Thanks for all the replys,I did sign up for the carter county cruisers, Seems like a good group. I am just starting to build my 56 chevy, I hope to have on road by late spring. I have enough parts to build two I think plus alot of extra parts im going to trade or sell. Raybob

raybob
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down