{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag car style?

2 posters

Go down

Drag car style? Empty Drag car style?

Post by LRS30 October 27th 2007, 6:36 am

Ok if the club, or few guys agree on a drag car which style/era are you aiming/dreaming/thinking of building?
basic bracket muscle car-slicks-n-skinney
budget rail (yes a sour taste for some)
60's gasser style mild to wild flash and motor with weed burners?
Dare to be Different Bracket racer,(Fairmont Wagon, Gremlin,Pacer,Pinto)
Just some thoughts, from the convo tonight..
Very interested in in following thru on this guys!(those interested) would like to hear input Ideas pro/con stuff, and if only a few are interested thats cool too, I miss the track, I offer garage space when ever, trailer and truck from time to time, and my bender, welder,saws and other tools, I just want to race again, rather its MAXTON MILE In N.C.(Land speeed racing huge dream), Thorn HIll, Tri-State Edgewater, or hell INDY Goodguys...Lets see where everyone stands....just as an unnofficial outsider looking in as I am just a outside associate of the club at this time....? Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Drag car style? Empty Re: Drag car style?

Post by RebStew October 27th 2007, 7:29 am

LRS30 wrote:Ok if the club, or few guys agree on a drag car which style/era are you aiming/dreaming/thinking of building?
basic bracket muscle car-slicks-n-skinney
budget rail (yes a sour taste for some)
60's gasser style mild to wild flash and motor with weed burners?
Dare to be Different Bracket racer,(Fairmont Wagon, Gremlin,Pacer,Pinto)
Just some thoughts, from the convo tonight..
Very interested in in following thru on this guys!(those interested) would like to hear input Ideas pro/con stuff, and if only a few are interested thats cool too, I miss the track, I offer garage space when ever, trailer and truck from time to time, and my bender, welder,saws and other tools, I just want to race again, rather its MAXTON MILE In N.C.(Land speeed racing huge dream), Thorn HIll, Tri-State Edgewater, or hell INDY Goodguys...Lets see where everyone stands....just as an unnofficial outsider looking in as I am just a outside associate of the club at this time....? Ryan
just a outside associate of the club at this time....? NAH...
I like anything fast. doesn't matter to me. I'd like to start out with something that we can work on or tune as the ol' man would say and make it faster. my preference? I like the look of a early 50's car, gasser with the front bumper and grill off and nothing but a moon tank sticking out in front. gutted, strip down inside and fast.. but I can live with just about anything. I just want to smell some rubber burning
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 28th 2007, 4:28 am

Any other input?
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down