{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend

4 posters

Go down

James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend Empty James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend

Post by junkyardjeff September 26th 2008, 2:26 pm

Lets see you guys from the south of the river do some real driving and come with us to those shows in Indiana,I am registered at the Ducktail but will try to go to both so anyone interested meet me at thew house before 7 saturday morning and go to some real shows. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend Empty Re: James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend

Post by RebStew September 26th 2008, 6:01 pm

this weekend is family time since next weekend I'll be at the Punkin Run all weekend
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend Empty Re: James Dean and the Ducktail runs this weekend

Post by junkyardjeff September 27th 2008, 12:08 am

I hope they let the flame throwers get a little crazy this year as last year some dumbass made too much noise in the food court area and they shut down the noise makers,if its too quiet this year I probably wont go back next year as I was bored without the craziness from the previous years. Was hoping I could get some to go up with me as I will probably be alone in the traveling but its stilkl a good show without all the noise but I looked forward to the noise. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 29th 2008, 7:48 pm

Madonna and I spent the weekend in Gas City. Had a real good time. Made some new friends from south of Indy and learned of a Dog and Suds owned by a bunch of car guys that pulls about 500 cars on a Friday nights. Also met Mazdadood and Double Bass from the HAMB, they had heard of the Scroungers but never met any. Did some dealing with the guy with the Mercury parts and cleaned out some of the garage for new window rubber. The place was packed, over 2900 entries and the grounds had less area because of construction. There weren't as many of the locals from Dayton there this year and hence less fights (which was the real problem last year). The place was a lot more laid back than in years past and about all the area was used for show cars instead of using it for a used car lot by some of the people from this area. The weather was beautiful and the camping was great. We had a nice weekend and the trend of going annually will more than likely continue for us because this and the GG in Indy are by far the places we have the most fun and freinds. Took some good pics and video but have to get a computer at home before we can post them.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 29th 2008, 9:48 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:Also met Mazdadood and Double Bass from the HAMB, they had heard of the Scroungers but never met any.
I don't know how he never met any of us. Monzadood and a few of his friends hung out with us at the Scroungers booth at Beatersville and we were talking about the club then with them earlier this year.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr September 30th 2008, 1:38 am

RebStew wrote:
Mr. Fabulous wrote:Also met Mazdadood and Double Bass from the HAMB, they had heard of the Scroungers but never met any.
I don't know how he never met any of us. Monzadood and a few of his friends hung out with us at the Scroungers booth at Beatersville and we were talking about the club then with them earlier this year.

I know we talked to him and the guy with the 34 dodge truck plus a few others. I was going to get a "historical document" from monzadude. Guess he was having a moment confused confused confused

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 30th 2008, 1:58 pm

Maybe I miss understood. He seemed pretty cool and Double Bass is working on a Merc so they can't be all bad!!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 30th 2008, 3:22 pm

RebStew wrote:this weekend is family time since next weekend I'll be at the Punkin Run all weekend

You should have switched weekends.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 30th 2008, 5:40 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
RebStew wrote:this weekend is family time since next weekend I'll be at the Punkin Run all weekend

You should have switched weekends.
Everyone said they were coming to the Punkin so that's why I chose it. You should show after giving me grief about Ohio shows. I'll be there. This is going to be a big show for you Ohio cats. You coming???
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 30th 2008, 6:48 pm

Truthfully, it's not a big deal for me. I haven't been to it in years. The Rebel Run and the Ducktail pretty much burn me out and they're a whole bunch more fun and less $$. It'd be cool if we could all go in, camp and spend the weekend like Madonna and I do at the other two. Whatever..........
I need $$ for the brakes on the other Fairmont.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down