{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

+13
JRiggs
Arieldouglas
John B
Lady rebel
FalconEddie1964
1/2done
Blue Eyed Devil
Mr. Fabulous
Admin
junkyardjeff
LRS30
RebStew
6-71Kid
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 29th 2012, 8:35 pm

You starting a used car lot?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

Post by 1/2done January 29th 2012, 8:47 pm

All 2dr sedans, no front axles or drivelines. 1 has a very good frame, 1 repairable frame, 1 junk. All have good usable parts, dashes, steering columns etc . I plan to get what I need off of them, sell enough parts to get my money back and let anyone that needs something off what's left for their sedan come get it, we'll see.
The one with the good frame was stored in a barn so it isn't terribly rusty. Unfortunately it was used as a step for the hayloft so the roof looks like a bathtub, but I think I can straighten it so it's going to get stashed away for future money squandering. But until we get a dry spell they're stuck where they are.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done January 29th 2012, 8:48 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:You starting a used car lot?

Used up car lot
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil January 30th 2012, 4:15 am

1/2done wrote:All 2dr sedans, no front axles or drivelines. 1 has a very good frame, 1 repairable frame, 1 junk. All have good usable parts, dashes, steering columns etc . I plan to get what I need off of them, sell enough parts to get my money back and let anyone that needs something off what's left for their sedan come get it, we'll see.
The one with the good frame was stored in a barn so it isn't terribly rusty. Unfortunately it was used as a step for the hayloft so the roof looks like a bathtub, but I think I can straighten it so it's going to get stashed away for future money squandering. But until we get a dry spell they're stuck where they are.

Any complete rear ends? I'd like to find a decent one for a "someday" project I have squireled away...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 January 30th 2012, 8:34 pm

HEY BILL..........
DID YA WATCH ANY OF THE RACE LAST WEEKEND AT DAYTONA. I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME WATCHING EITHER ON THE TV OR THE INTERNET. SCREWED MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE ALL UP FOR THE WEEKEND. HARD TO BELIEVE THEY WERE RUNNING THAT CLOSE AFTER THAT MANY LAPS. THANK THE LORD THE FOOTBALL GAME CAME ON LATER SO I COULD GET SOME SLEEP.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 30th 2012, 11:31 pm

What's the date for next Saturday?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 31st 2012, 12:00 am

Steve and I have a bet going on about the date.. So could someone please give the date for next saturday..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by John B January 31st 2012, 1:26 am

The 4th

Wait, you do mean this coming saturday right?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 31st 2012, 3:17 am

That's cheating John. What's the date next Saturday? 4th, 11th or the 18th?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 31st 2012, 4:52 am

OK, I'll chime in on pain of Amy's wrath. Next Saturday will be the 11th. This Saturday will be the 4th. Or maybe it will be Stew's wrath. I'm so confused now. geek
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done January 31st 2012, 4:54 am

FalconEddie1964 wrote:HEY BILL..........
DID YA WATCH ANY OF THE RACE LAST WEEKEND AT DAYTONA. I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME WATCHING EITHER ON THE TV OR THE INTERNET. SCREWED MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE ALL UP FOR THE WEEKEND. HARD TO BELIEVE THEY WERE RUNNING THAT CLOSE AFTER THAT MANY LAPS. THANK THE LORD THE FOOTBALL GAME CAME ON LATER SO I COULD GET SOME SLEEP.
Start to finish. I slept on the couch with my laptop on the live feed and drifted in and out all night.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done January 31st 2012, 4:54 am

Arieldouglas wrote:OK, I'll chime in on pain of Amy's wrath. Next Saturday will be the 11th. This Saturday will be the 4th. Or maybe it will be Stew's wrath. I'm so confused now. geek

What he said
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 31st 2012, 4:54 am

Saturday week will be the 18th. Laughing
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 31st 2012, 9:01 am

So next week is not the first Saturday? Let me try this. If a line of people where standing in a row to get into a night club and the bouncer said "the next person in line can go in." Who goes ? The person closest to the door or the second person? So if next Saturday is the 11th and not the 4th would the bouncer let in the person closest to the door or the guy behind him?

HAhash ha .
I'm just wondering what everyone thinks. If next Saturday is 2 Saturdays from today would the next guy to go in be the second guy like Saturday? What do ya think?
Or is next Saturday the first one like the next guy is the first one.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 31st 2012, 9:01 am

I think I confused myself on that one. lol!
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs January 31st 2012, 10:39 am

Wow scratching my head wondering how long it took ya to rght that....

Lol
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 31st 2012, 12:29 pm

RebStew wrote:So next week is not the first Saturday? Let me try this. If a line of people where standing in a row to get into a night club and the bouncer said "the next person in line can go in." Who goes ? The person closest to the door or the second person? So if next Saturday is the 11th and not the 4th would the bouncer let in the person closest to the door or the guy behind him?

HAhash ha .
I'm just wondering what everyone thinks. If next Saturday is 2 Saturdays from today would the next guy to go in be the second guy like Saturday? What do ya think?
Or is next Saturday the first one like the next guy is the first one.

Maybe. But if you walked up and asked him who was getting in, he would point to the first guy in line and say "This guy and then the next guy. Now get your McArse to the back of the line where you belong". Razz
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 31st 2012, 6:30 pm

Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 January 31st 2012, 7:35 pm

RebStew wrote: Laughing

SO, ARE YOU VERY LATE OR REALLY EARLY?
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 31st 2012, 7:37 pm

Guess I'm always a week early. That is if I'm going to a CCC event. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 1st 2012, 7:35 pm

So does anyone else want to go? Trying to figure out my weekend plans.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Truxter Fordly February 1st 2012, 7:58 pm

RebStew wrote:So does anyone else want to go? Trying to figure out my weekend plans.

Forget about "next Saturday" and "this Saturday" when are you going? What a Face

If you mean Saturday February, 4, which I think you do, I'm committed to be at the Corvair Club Winter Swap in Fairfield. The one Falconwagon62 posted about on here somewhere. Sounds like a fun trip though and looks like good weather to do it.....
Truxter Fordly
Truxter Fordly
OH Chapter President

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 1st 2012, 8:09 pm

lol This coming Saturday.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel February 2nd 2012, 12:27 am

Woo Hoo!! Sounds like Amy has this one.. This saturday is the 4th. NEXT saturday is the 11th..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 2nd 2012, 3:00 am

Lady rebel wrote:Woo Hoo!! Sounds like Amy has this one.. This saturday is the 4th. NEXT saturday is the 11th..

Stew should have known it was almost cause to begin with. Razz
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next